Wikipedia:WikiProject Database analysis
|This WikiProject is defunct.
Consider looking for related projects to help. If you feel this defunct project may be worth reviving, please discuss with related projects first. See the WikiProject Guide for advice on reviving an inactive WikiProject.
Feel free to remove this tag if it was placed in error.
Welcome to the Database analysis WikiProject, a collaboration area and group of editors dedicated to supporting general maintenance tasks and other WikiProjects that make use of lists generated through analysis of the Wikipedia database (XML) dumps.
- Improve collaboration between the various individuals and groups that already perform such analysis and update such lists.
- Any task or project that involves the creation of lists based on analysis of the Wikipedia database dumps.
A few suggestions to start us off
- Link to (or create) resources to help folks set up their own local copies of the Wikipedia database for the purposes of offline analysis
- Suggest analysis work that could potentially improve Wikipedia and related projects
- Provide (primarily technical) support for those doing database analysis
Please feel free to add yourself here, and to indicate any areas of particular interest.
- Sapphic (talk · contribs) (updates WP:MWA, WP:DUSTY)
- Salad Days (talk · contribs)
- Topbanana (talk · contribs) (of the Red Link Recovery and Interlanguage Links projects)
- Flatterworld (talk · contribs)
- Phoenix-wiki (talk · contribs)
- Wiki11790 (talk · contribs)
- Wronkiew (talk · contribs) (updates WP:DUSTY)
- Wikipedia:Most wanted articles
- Wikipedia:Orphaned Articles
- Wikipedia:Dead-end pages
- Wikipedia:Dusty articles
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Disambiguation — in particular, Wikipedia:Disambiguation pages with links.
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Red Link Recovery
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Interlanguage Links
|WikiProject Database analysis (Inactive)|