Wikipedia:WikiProject Dravidian languages
- To standardize the Dravidian language related articles in Wikipedia.
- To improve Wikipedia coverage of Dravidian language related articles by adding, expanding and improving Dravidian related articles.
- To serve as a central point of discussion for issues related to Dravidian language related articles.
Eventually improve the:
- Dravidian languages article
All of these articles should be included in the following categories:
- The project will cover all aspects of Dravidian related articles from India, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Pakistan, and Bangladesh.
- Wiki Raja
- Shruti14 will help when/where possible
- Joshua Issac
- Jogi 007 (talk) 07:53, 14 November 2015 (UTC)
WikiProject Dravidian languages is a sister project to:
This template is to be placed on article talk pages designating that an article is within the scope of the Project, articles can also be rated to find their overall quality and importance.