Wikipedia:WikiProject Finland/Article requests
This is a page to list and organize article requests for the Wikipedia:WikiProject Finland. This page is only for nonexisting articles (that is, red links or blue links that are redirects), not for expansion requests. For articles that exist on the Finnish Wikipedia, a link should be provided.
- Some examples of witch trials in Finland.
- German-Russian Treaty of Helskinki and Hangö Agreement. Details of this can be found at talk page of Peter Novopaschenny but can't find any details on it. Scope creep (talk) 15:07, 24 August 2016 (UTC)
- Klara Grön, Finnish character of the 1809 war []
- Valpuri Urpiainen, Finnish woman, central figure in a known crime case []
- Lucia Olofintytär, Finnish abbess, []
- Anna Lisa Jermen, Finnish industrialist []
- Helena Escholin, []
- Helena Ehrenmalm, []
- Anna Elisabeth Baer, Finnish ship owner, []
- Beata Bladh, Finnish merchant, []
- Elisabeth Forsell, []
- Maria Elisabet Öberg, []
- Heikki Hursti., humanitarian and religious leader, son of Veikko Hursti 
- Rosolli, see fi:Rosolli, possibly related: Vinegret
- Mosaic confessor law?
- Pyhäjoki Nuclear Power Plant (fi:Pyhäjoen ydinvoimalaitos)
Please create a page on whether Finland wants a hard or soft Brexit and other related topics Anyone creating this page can go on : https://finlandpolitics.org/2016/06/27/finland-tough-choices-to-make-after-the-brexit/ http://katehon.com/article/brexits-consequences-world-and-finland