Wikipedia:WikiProject Florida International University
|This education-related WikiProject is believed to be inactive.
If you are not currently a member of the project, please consider joining it to help. This status may be changed if activity resumes, or if this banner has been changed in error.
The scope of this project is Florida International University, its history, its people (faculty, students, alumni, etc.), its schools, its alumni, and its culture.
- Standardize articles related to FIU
- Create articles related to the culture of FIU and traditions that have been developed (FIUSM.com and The Beacon should be great sources for this)
- Highlight research projects and contributions FIU has made to society and the world
- Expand our multimedia (logos, photos, etc.)
- Properly cite statements made in FIU related articles (see WP:CITE)
- Document FIU administrative staff and faculty (past and present)
|To-do list for WP:FIU:|
Please feel free to add yourself here. If you are a student or alumnus, please add your major and graduating (including expected) year.
- No inactive users. Horray!
This is a list of users who were once active and have not made contributions to the project in a long time. If you see your name here and wish to become active again, feel free to move yourself back into the Active section.
Please feel free to list your new Florida International University-related articles here (newer articles at the top, please). Any new articles that have an interesting or unusual fact in them, are at least over 1,000 characters, don't have any dispute templates on them, and cite their sources, should be suggested for the Did you know? box on the Wikipedia Main Page.
Review and assessment
- FIU's official website
- FIUSM.com FIUSM.com should be a great resource if you need to cite FIU-specific information you might not easily find elsewhere.