|WikiProject Forestry||Project talk||Participants||Assessment||Article to do's||Article lists & tools||Templates||Category tree||Portal|
|This WikiProject, is believed to be semi-active.|
Activity is slower than it once was. Remove the
Welcome to WikiProject Forestry! This project is focused on organizing and improving articles on the science, profession and practice of forestry, including those on forests, forest ecology, forest products, deforestation and related topics.
- This WikiProject covers everything related to the profession, science and practice of forestry around the world.
|Forestry articles by quality and importance|
|WikiWork factors (?)||ω = 6,890||Ω = 5.10|
- Increase depth and scope of articles related to forestry on Wikipedia
- Provide a scientific base while conveying technical information that is accessible to the general public
- Counter systematic bias on Wikipedia by strengthening coverage of forestry-related topics around the world
See also: WikiProject Forestry article to do's
- Help further develop the Forest Portal
- Watch forestry articles assessed under AlexNewArtBot (see below)
- Develop forest history articles
- Move images hosted on Wikipedia to the Wikimedia Commons if not already done so
- Create and maintain forestry-related categories in the Commons
- Increase and maintain links between articles in other language Wikipedias. Those with good forestry coverage include:
- * French - see fr:Portail:Bois et forêt and fr:Catégorie:Sylviculture
- * German - see de:Wikipedia:WikiProjekt Forstwirtschaft
The article alerts list provides information on which forestry-related Wikipedia articles are subject to various discussions, including peer review requests, or are in need of urgent assistance and/or review. Redirects for discussion
This list was generated from these rules. Questions and feedback are always welcome! The search is being run daily with the most recent ~14 days of results. Note: Some articles may not be relevant to this project.
Note: The list display can now be customized by each user. See List display personalization for details.