Wikipedia:WikiProject Germany/Article requests
This is a page to list and organize article requests for the Wikipedia:WikiProject Germany. This page is only for nonexisting articles (that is, red links or blue links that are redirects), not for expansion requests. For articles that exist on the German Wikipedia, a link should be provided. If you create one of the articles requested here, please list it at Portal:Germany/New article announcements.
Culture and education
- Media of Germany
- Deutscher Pfadfinderbund (1911–1933) - could be extracted from de:Deutscher Pfadfinderbund (1911–1933)
- Schauspiel Frankfurt - de:Schauspiel Frankfurt - link is a wrong redir to Opern- und Schauspielhaus Frankfurt which despite its title only covers the Oper Frankfurt, see Talk:Opern- und Schauspielhaus Frankfurt
- Some of Theodor Fontane's works:
Economics and trade
- Walter Bau (de:Walter Bau), construction company
- Eberspächer (de:Eberspächer), automobile supplier
- de:Ludwig-Erhard-Preis (ILEP) for inclusion in List of national quality awards. WP:RS might be found in German business publications or college textbooks on subjects like Total quality management or Six Sigma (for example, OCLC 38475486).
- Leuphana (de:Leuphana) referring to the ancient city of disputed location. Currently Leuphana is just a redirect to Lüneburg.
- Barmbek-Nord and Barmbek-Süd (already are articles de:Barmbek-Nord and de:Barmbek-Süd, of course); there are redlinks in a couple of places in the English Wikipedia, either for the two divisions or generically for Barmbek
- Tempelhof Park, known in german as de:Tempelhofer Feld
- Middle Ages
- 16th century
- Witch trial of Trier 1587-1593
- 17th century
- Witch trials of Fulda 1603 and Würzburg 1627.
- 18th century
- 19th century
- World War One
- An American in Hitler's Berlin has a description here but I don't have experience making book articles and I'm afraid it'll just get deleted. Pretty much anything new on Wikipedia gets nitpicked to death, it's not even worth the effort. People try to kill information instead of help build it. So I hope someone can cover this. The subtitle of In the Garden of Beasts clearly references this book. Ranze (talk) 00:40, 25 April 2013 (UTC)
- Weimar Republic
- Nazi Germany
- Germany under Allied Occupation
- Samson Schule Wolfenbüttel a translation from german into english is requested. (see de:Samson-Schule)
Culture and arts
- It would be helpful to have articles for the authors who have won the Heinrich Mann Prize; most of them have German articles that could be translated. matt91486 23:31, 5 November 2007 (UTC)
A longer list is at Wikipedia:WikiProject Missing encyclopedic articles/German politicians
- Federal Minister for Post and Communication - de:Bundesministerium für Post und Telekommunikation, dissolved 1998
- All remaining suborganisations of Ministry of Interior, see list at bottom of German BPB page)
A problem is that the ministries were renamed and reorganized several times, suggestions for smart solutions are welcome.
Church organizations and hierarchies
- Matthias Schlicht, former german sprinter de:Matthias Schlicht
- Hohe Mark region (disambiguation?)
- German Institute for Japanese Studies Tokyo (DIJ), largest German institution for Japanese Studies research, found on http://www.dijtokyo.org/?lang=en/
- Muldenhütten, Saxony. "The Muldenhutten Mint struck coins from 1887 until 1953 with the "E" mintmark." -- http://www.segoviamint.org/CECAS/GERMANY/Muldenhutten/Muldenhutten.htm
- Schlosspark Nymphenburg, Munich, one of the largest and most important formal gardens in Germany. Lengthy article with fine photos on German Wiki: de:Schlosspark Nymphenburg — Sca (talk) 14:50, 23 July 2013 (UTC)