Have a question?
Assess for quality
Determine the quality of these articles
Not tagged by the WikiProject
These pages are potentially in the WikiProject's scope.
Automatically generated list of missing articles
See Wikipedia:Citing sources for more information.
Improve the presentation of content.
Add more information to these articles.
Remove content that is not relevant for an encyclopaedia.
Should this article be merged with another article?
Improve the wiki-formatting on this article.
Few or no articles link to this article.
Expand on this brief article.
- Requested photographs in Ghana
- Turn the infoboxish tables in all the Category:Districts of Ghana into proper infoboxes?
- Anyone know how to do infoboxes?
- The Women in Ghana page has some neutrality issues as well as holes in its information. I would like to draw in scholarly journals to expand on the article and reorganize it. I would like to add information on the current situation for women and girls in Ghana concerning education, healthcare, family structure, and employment. Any suggestions are welcome, and a more detailed proposal for the changes can be found on the article's Talk Page. Kiarasanchez12 (talk) 06:06, 27 February 2014 (UTC)
- There are currently two seperate Stub-Class articles, Kasoa and Oduponkpehe, that provide very little and inconsistent information about the same town. I would like to condense these two articles into one titled "Kasoa (Oduponkpehe)". In this article, I would like to keep as much of the two articles original content as is appropriate. In addition, there is a significant amount of critical information that is not included. I would like to add a substantial amount of information that is obtained from credible and neutral sources to this article. I welcome suggestions, especially regarding relevant information to consider and credible source suggestions. For more information please refer to the article's Talk Pages and/or my User Talk Page. I sincerely appreciate your time and consideration. Thank you. Brookeethleen (talk) 01:35, 28 February 2014 (UTC)
- Articles for deletion
- 10 Feb 2017 – Rasheda Abdul-Rahman was AfDed by Johnpacklambert (t · c); see discussion (9 participants; relisted)
- Proposed deletions
- 25 Feb 2017 – Regional Hospital, Bolgatanga was PRODed by LibStar (t · c): fails WP:GNG. The one source provided is merely a directory listing
- 24 Feb 2017 – Regional Hospital, Sunyani was PRODed by LibStar (t · c): fails WP:GNG. one source provided is merely a directory
- 22 Feb 2017 – Takoradi Hospital was PRODed by LibStar (t · c): fails WP:ORG. One source provided merely confirms existence
- Categories for discussion
- 14 Feb 2017 – Category:Ghanaian television programmes was CfDed by Paul 012 (t · c); see discussion
- 16 Jan 2017 – Category:Populated coastal places in Ghana was CfDed by BrownHairedGirl (t · c); see discussion
- Redirects for discussion
|Ghana articles by quality and importance|
|WikiWork factors (?)||ω =16,325||Ω = 5.62|
The following periodicals are available in online databanks for the periods indicated. If you would wish access to information from these periodicals, please send me an e-mail and indicate the title, subject and time period considered, and I will forward what I can find. John Carter (talk) 17:44, 6 February 2011 (UTC)
- Accra Mail (2005-on)