Wikipedia:WikiProject Google/Alphabet task force
|This WikiProject is believed to be inactive. |
If you are not currently a member of the project, you may still want to consider joining it or its parent project WikiProject Google. This status should be changed if any activity resumes.(Tag placed May 25, 2017)
Welcome to the Alphabet Task Force. Several Wikipedians have formed this collaboration resource and group dedicated to improving Wikipedia's coverage of Alphabet and the organization of information and articles on this topic. This page and its subpages contain their suggestions and various resources; it is hoped that this project will help to focus the efforts of other Wikipedians interested in the topic. If you would like to help, please join the project, inquire on the talk page and see the to-do list below.
- Fix references to Google or Alphabet when the other is more appropriate.
- Update information on the corporate restructuring of Google and Alphabet as reliable sources become available.
- Expand and improve Alphabet Inc. and other articles directly related to the holding company.
- Improve articles on the Priority List.
- Form better organization.
- Expand and improve Alphabet Inc.
- Carefully update Google with information on Alphabet, backed by reliable sources. Also, protect the quality of the article, which has been certified as a Good Article.
Please feel free to add yourself here, and to indicate any areas of particular interest.
- StudiesWorld (talk · contribs) 22:18, 10 August 2015 (UTC)
- Tcrow777 (talk · contribs) 08:25, 11 August 2015 (UTC)
- Iady391 (talk · contribs) 14:21, 21 August 2015 (UTC)
- Krimin killr21 (talk · contribs) 07:40, 22 August 2015 (UTC)
- DamOTclese (talk · contribs) 15:25, 31 August 2015 (UTC)
- Natural RX (talk · contribs) 13:39, 19 April 2016 (UTC)
- Mikkysam52 (talk · contribs) (I am interested in working on Artificial Intelligence) 07:29, 29 October 2016 (UTC)
Please feel free to list your new Alphabet-related articles here (newer articles at the top, please). Any new articles that have an interesting or unusual fact in them, are at least over 1,500 characters, don't have any dispute templates on them, and cite their sources, should be suggested for the Did you know? box on the Wikipedia Main Page.
Review and assessment
|To display all subcategories click on the "►":|
- For articles within the scope of the Alphabet Task Force please include the following template: Template:Alphabet Task Force which appears as:
|Alphabet Task Force||(Rated Project-class)|
- Members should include the following template: Template:Userbox ATF which appears as:
- Invitations should be added with Template:Invite ATF which appears as: