|A regional task force of WikiProject Highways|
Welcome to the African Highways task force of WikiProject Highways. This task force covers the major pan-national, national and sub-national African highway systems and components.
- Imzadi1979 (talk · contribs), initial co-founder of the taskforce.
- Rschen7754 (talk · contribs) - assisting in development of task force
- Htonl (talk · contribs) - South African highways
- Tonkie (talk · contribs) - contributing on Moroccan transport-infratstructure, thus including highways in Morocco
|To-do list for Wikipedia:WikiProject Highways/Africa:|
Notice: An RFC on the future of Wikipedia portals is ongoing.
- No Article alerts at this time.
Tagging and assessment
Any articles that are within the scope of this task force should be tagged with the project banner for WikiProject Highways. To each of these banners, you should add
|africa= yes as this will automatically put the page in the appropriate categories.
|Africa road transport articles by quality and importance|
|WikiWork factors (?)||ω =3,554||Ω = 5.91|
For main project templates, see the main project page for WikiProject Highways.