|A regional task force of WikiProject Highways|
Welcome to the Asian Highways task force of WikiProject Highways. This task force covers the major pan-national, national and sub-national Asian highway systems and components. Highways in India are under the scope of WikiProject Indian roads, but they are currently dual-tagged under this task force.
- Imzadi1979 (talk · contribs), initial co-founder of the taskforce.
- Rschen7754 (talk · contribs) - assisting in development of task force
- naveenpf (talk) 07:12, 4 December 2010 (UTC)
- Pzoxicuvybtnrm (talk · contribs), primarily in China.
- Jawadreventon (talk) 00:08, 9 April 2013 (UTC)
- Heights (talk · contribs) 00:08, 21 May 2013 (UTC)
- CycloneIsaac (talk · contribs) - Primarily in Hong Kong.
- -revi (talk · contribs) - Primarily in South Korea 03:14, 19 September 2013 (UTC)
- Bloonstdfan360 (talk · contribs) - Primarily in Taiwan.
- Mark_Jhomel (talk · contribs) - in the Philippine Highway Network. 8:09 15 July 2015 (UTC +8)
- ㅂㄱㅇ (talk · contribs) - Primarily in South Korea -- 06:28, 16 August 2016 (UTC)
|To-do list for Wikipedia:WikiProject Highways/Asia:|
- No Article alerts at this time.
Tagging and assessment
Any articles that are within the scope of this task force should be tagged with the project banner for WikiProject Highways. To each of these banners, you should add
|asia= yes as this will automatically put the page in the appropriate categories.
|Asia road transport articles by quality and importance|
|WikiWork factors (?)||ω =14,062||Ω = 5.86|
For main project templates, see the main project page for WikiProject Highways.
- Any more specific stub template for each Asian country.
Did you know? articles
- Expressway Monitoring and Advisory System (2006-04-08)
- Marina Coastal Expressway (2007-08-01)
- Route Trident (2010-09-18)
- Salah al-Din Road (2012-07-12)
- Circumferential Road 5–Kalayaan Avenue Interchange (2014-11-17)
- Yongin–Seoul Expressway (2014-12-29)
- State road D915 (Turkey) (2016-02-28)
- Smart Connect Interchange (2016-07-25)
In the News articles
- China National Highway 110 traffic jam (2010-08-25)