Welcome to WikiProject Inheritance Cycle, a WikiProject to systematically organize all the information in Wikipedia related to the Inheritance Cycle. This project's focus is to centralize the efforts of many Wikipedians to make Wikipedia the best free resource when it comes to information about the subject.
For more information on WikiProjects, please see Wikipedia:WikiProjects and Wikipedia:WikiProject best practices.
To organize and improve all articles as well as or better than the Inheritance Cycle Wiki.
Add your name to the bottom of the list using the following template
USERNAME with your username.
- Icelandic Hurricane (talk · contribs)
- Smith Jones (talk · contribs) I need you guys to look at Dragon Wing (ship) and The Eye of the Boar and give them a rating, okay?
- Deborah-jl (talk · contribs), if the project gets a clear direction
- Pain (talk · contribs)
- Shreshth91 (talk · contribs)
- Michael Robson (talk · contribs), for odds and ends
- Wootking (talk · contribs), Always willing to help!
- Aznph8playa2 (talk · contribs), I helped create a number of articles under my previous and now lost account "Aznph8playa" and I plan to continue helping
- Teh tennisman (talk · contribs),for facts and copy/edits (but this WP needs some better direction and updating)
- Raditzu (talk · contribs)
- Pyreforge (talk · contribs)
- chaos_shadow (talk · contribs) I love the inheritance series!
- GHe (talk · contribs) Sure, why not?
- Shadoom1 (talk · contribs) Hate the series, but I know lots about it
- louispq (talk · contribs) owner of saphiraforums and always willing to help
- HyperX (talk · contribs) Atra esterní ono thelduin Mor'ranr lífa unin hjarta onr Un du evarínya ono varda
- Depressed Marvin (talk · contribs) Always been an avid reader and editor of the Eragon articles. Its about time I joined.
- Simscar (talk · contribs)
- Spyderchan (talk · contribs) Can't say I'm really a "fan", but I've been editing Inheritance articles since August.
- WikiSpaceboy (talk · contribs) I know Spyderchan a lot. He introduced me here. So I started working today Jan. 9th, 2007. I been on wikipedia for a few months but never knew about this project. So I'll help out as much as possible. And I'm known to helping out a lot. No offense to everyone else. Good job people.
- Dreyesbo (talk · contribs) Trying to improve articles.
- Jlao04 (talk · contribs) Not really a fan but I like the books.
- Wizardflame (talk · contribs) I love the series, but I can't wait until Empire comes out.
- Eragon (talk · contribs) I love my books about me, thanks chris!
- Andie (talk • contribs)
- Randalllin (talk · contribs) Love the series wish for better direction of project.
- dogman15 (talk · contribs) I love the series too, but I only know as much as what's already been put here. I'd be glad to make minor corrections, though.
- UnaLaguna (talk · contribs) I loathe the books and have neither seen the film nor played the game(s). But that hasn't stopped me from working hard on the Eragon (video game) article.
- Bella Swan (talk · contribs) THESE BOOKS ARE AMAZING!!!!!!! I want to do everything possible to help all the inheritance series related articles!
- I The Bluejay (talk · contribs) I support Murtagh more than Eragon, but plan to help still.
- Rirex (talk · contribs)Love the trilogy.Some of the best books I have read.
- PaddyPyro (talk · contribs) Not a fan at all, but I know lots from criticising it.
- Kalathalan (talk · contribs)
- Dreamafter (talk · contribs) I always wanted to have the gedwëy ignasia, but I'm not of that world. Still I think that I'll help out.
- Luthia (talk · contribs) I often check the pages and correct some of them when some information is misleading. I will do my best to help improving the pages about the books.
- Kithburd (talk · contribs) I thought the books were dreadful, but I did read them and I'm always willing to chip in some formatting.
- GoldenIrish (talk · contribs)Love the books. Can't wait for book 3.
- DrGaellon (talk · contribs · email)
- pIrish (talk · contribs) - I'm already editing the articles mercilessly so I might as well join.
- B4rr4g3 (talk · contribs) - Doing the best I can.
- tuvas (talk · contribs) - Working to help clean up some of the articles
- Tikuko (talk · contribs)
- Hanaichi (talk · contribs)
- Shrewpelt (talk · contribs)
- Sunny910910 (talk · contribs)
- Manishearth (talk · contribs)
- MurtaghxMisery (talk · contribs) I will be trying to rebuild the former 'Murtagh' article, if y'all want me to. I have my own gedwëy ignasia!
- Legoktm (talk · contribs)
- Mlsguy0037 (talk · contribs)
- KC109 (talk · contribs) Love to help, and am also part of the WikiProject council, can serve as a rep there.
- Lanxord (talk · contribs) Would love to help out, as I have read each of the two books already out about eight times each, and am planning on doing that to Brisingr!
- Xanormin (talk · contribs) I have been editing constantly and adding characters and facts.
- Owlwinds (talk · contribs) I would love to help here. I am a huge fan of the Inheritance series.
- Doin'Huh3.5 (talk · contribs) Huge fan, know lots, but not very good at formatting and code!!
- Taernath (talk · contribs) I've practically memorized the books and think it's about time I put my knowledge to use.
- avery50000 (talk · contribs) huge fan i would love to help
- Cdmajava (talk · contribs) I'm a huge fan of the books. Even though the movie sucked, I'd love to help out.
- Leolisa1997 (talk · contribs) Possibly read the books too many times. Won't be too active.
- Fairweather01 (talk · contribs)
- Dragonintel731 (talk · contribs) Very Large Fan of the Cycle, it has started me on my own writing career and hope I acn help it out in return!
- Knapper1176 (talk · contribs)
- Prottos007 (talk · contribs)
- Dragongirl917 (talk · contribs) I love the books (which ive read too many times to count), i understand them, and have many opinions, but Im not good at writing code...
- Pmlinediter (talk · contribs) I have read all the books innumerable times and also edit the articles in Wikipedia
- Theleftorium (talk · contribs)
- Airplaneman (talk · contribs)
- elvenarya (talk · contribs)
- TParis (talk · contribs) I am TParis at Shurtugal and InheritanceForums as well. I tend to poke around Eragon-type articles.--v/r - TP 14:37, 26 March 2011 (UTC)
- Pandawing$ (talk · contribs) Great series! I'll try my best to help.
- Noommos (talk · contribs) Cleaning up the mess.
- Gilderien (talk · contribs) I am also Gilderien over at Inheriwiki, where I am an admin.--Gilderien Chat|List of good deeds 12:33, 29 April 2012 (UTC)
- Amina skywalker (talk · contribs)
- To organize all articles relating to the Inheritance Cycle
- To make templates for anything needing one.
Merger of Dragon Riders and Shur'tugal. Seeing as "Shur'tugal" is much more condensed then "Dragon Riders", focus should remain on ensuring that there is no information overlooked in "Dragon Riders" that may exist in "Shur'tugal," before changing "Shur'tugal" into a redirect page.
Addition of Events articles
Merge Saphira and Saphira Bjartskular
- Organization of articles
- Creation of Articles dicussing key events, annual and otherwise.
- Cleaning up of Eragon (character) page so that there is a clear flow of thought regarding his family, training and companions and otherwise. As of now, the only classification of information in the article appear under what book the information was found under.
Replacing all occurrences of "Inheritance Trilogy" with "Inheritance Cycle" as the series will now contain four books and has been officially renamed.
Each unique land which is given considerable note will have a page describing major locations within the land, inhabitants, and other cultural things of note. The main page for discussion will be the Alagaësia page. The next level will feature the major lands found within Alagaësia, as well as outside of Alagaësia, in the appropriate section. Any city must be included in a section for one of the major lands found in Alagaësia.
Wikipedia articles on the Inheritance Cycle
These generally don't fall under the scope of the project but are useful reading for anyone interested
Resources and Sister Project links
||Wikiquote has quotations related to: Eragon