From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This page is a list of law articles much in the need of some cleanup. Keeping a list here may help better focus efforts, and create a place to "remind" ourselves of articles in need of the help.
- Caparo Industries Plc. v Dickman
- Constitutional law - flesh out and create links and sections regarding different constitutional systems
- Case law - Cleanup and sourcing desperately needed.
- Class Action - still needs some cleanup; check law internationally
- Community ownership
- Contagious Diseases Acts
- US Copyright Law
- Corporal punishment
- Court of Appeals
- Defensive publication - flesh out
- Demonstrative evidence - flesh out, huge cleanup.
- Dormant Commerce Clause
- Forum shopping - cleanup, categorization.
- Imperfect self-defense AFD discussion — Imperfect self-defense at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Imperfect self-defense (20 December 2007)
- Indemnity - poor article on an important topic. Needs a whole lot of love on so many levels.
- Inheritance tax - cleanup, needs to have estate tax as a separate page seeing as they're slightly different, WAY too U.S.-centric; there's already a UK page for the concept, yet the main inheritance tax page, which is also where estate tax redirects to, seems much more like what should be called estate tax (United States), not estate tax or inheritance tax. (Suggest modeling this after Age of Consent, with the basic concept(s) outlined in the main page and links to pages for specific countries or regions)
- Inciting racial hatred
- Judicial interpretation vs Statutory interpretation
- Jury - rather mediocre article for such a basic term. It could use some cleanup, globalization, sources, perhaps more detail about Jury Duty (which now redirects to Jury) and the eligibility thereof.
- Notice, and all it's counterparts - cleanup, fleshout.
- People v. Marsden
- Perez v. Sharp
- Personal injury lawyer
- Plummer v. State - Needs help establishing notability.
- Posse Comitatus Act - cleanup.
- Prostitution in India
- Purposive theory vs Purposive rule
- Scott v. Illinois
- Seaman's act
- Status of religious freedom in the United Kingdom
- Statutory Corporation
- Statutory interpretation vs Judicial interpretation
- Statutory license
- Stuart v. Laird
- United States constitutional law - cleanup, flesh out, add text. This could be a big collaborative project.
- Uberrima fides
- United States civil copyright enforcement procedure
- United States v. Thompson-Center Arms Company
- Upjohn v. United States
- Venue (law) - doesn't even exist