Wikipedia:WikiProject Mass spectrometry
|This WikiProject is believed to be semi-active. Activity is slower than it once was. See the WikiProject Guide for advice on reviving an inactive WikiProject.
Feel free to remove the
Some Wikipedians have formed a project to better organize information in articles related to mass spectrometry. This page and its subpages contain their suggestions; it is hoped that this project will help to focus the efforts of other Wikipedians. If you would like to help, please inquire on the talk page.
|WikiProject: Mass spectrometry|
|Open Tasks||Project scope|
This Wikiproject strives to incorporate the collaborative efforts of those with interests within mass spectrometry and related areas into the articles and therefore the overall quality of the Wikipedia. In order to maintain a high-level of scientific and encyclopedic articles, and as members of this wikiproject, and even Wikipedia itself, we have a duty to provide accurate verifiable information.
- When new information is added, try to find at least one reference of where you got it from.
- When you're adding new information...
- Make sure it's not already in the article or Wikipedia.
- Make sure that you verify it yourself with at least ONE other source before adding.
- Verify ALL formulae before adding.
The overall goals of this project are to coordinate activities relating to mass spectrometry, and to improve the quality of mass spectrometry-related articles.
- Tag and initially assess all articles in Category:Mass spectrometry
- Improve (expand, merge, etc.) the existing stub articles.
- Add appropriate references to articles.
- Write a full article (Start quality or better) for each major ionization method.
- Write a full article for each major mass selection method.
- Achieve GA status for the mass spectrometry article.
- Achieve GA status for the History of mass spectrometry article.
Top B Articles
- Fourier transform ion cyclotron resonance
- Gas chromatography–mass spectrometry
- Mass spectrometry
- Matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization
- Electrospray ionization
- Ion source
- Electron ionization
- History of mass spectrometry
- Liquid chromatography–mass spectrometry
- Time of flight mass spectrometry
|Mass spectrometry articles by quality and importance|
|WikiWork factors (?)||ω =1,263||Ω = 5.16|
- No Article alerts at this time.
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from the specified category