Wikipedia:WikiProject Medicine/Medical genetics task force/Open Tasks
We should complete the lists of diseases-genes in the articles of human chromosomes.
- List of requested Medical Genetics articles: Familial trait, Harlequin chromosome, Eiken syndrome, primary hyperoxaluria...
The following stub categories and subcategories contain articles which need expansion:
If you want to create a new genetics stub type, list it here.
List of pages needing attention
- (none so far)
- Categories covered
- Cleanup needed (updated by bot)
- 22 - Adenylosuccinate lyase deficiency, Allelic exclusion, Carleton S. Coon, Charles DeLisi, Chromosome 7 (human), Crick, Brenner et al. experiment, DNA, Extramarital sex, Flowering plant, Genetics and Archaeogenetics of South Asia, IQ test controversy, Larvicide, Monsanto Canada Inc. v. Schmeiser, Nutrigenomics, Of Moths and Men, Ortholog, Parkin (ligase), Penetrance, Rett syndrome, Stathmin, We (rat snake), Equine Coat Color Genetics
- Expansion needed (updated by bot)
- Expert attention needed (updated by bot)
- 0 -
- Wikification needed (updated by bot)
- Neutrality in question (updated by bot)
- To be merged or split (updated by bot)
- 29 - A. W. F. Edwards, Antisense mRNA, CCR5, CCR5-D32, Consumer eugenics, Crossbreeding, Evolutionary tree, Familial dysautonomia, Founder effect, Fragile X syndrome, Fungal prions, Gene complex, Genetic map, Junk DNA, List of geneticists and biochemists, Major histocompatibility complex, Noncoding DNA, Overlap extension polymerase chain reaction, Pharming (genetics), Phylogenetic tree, Physical map, Polygenic inheritance, Polyostotic fibrous dysplasia, Population bottleneck, Quantitative trait locus, RNA interference, Racial purity, Segregation distortion, Transgenic plant production