Wikipedia:WikiProject Medicine/National Network of Libraries of Medicine
Jump to navigation Jump to search
NEW TO WIKIPEDIA? - Check out this introductory training session conducted for us by WikiProject: Medicine editor User:DocJames: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mc5LtreW14
#citeNLM Spring Edit-a-thon 2019
- #CiteNLM Elevating Health Equity Wikipedia Edit-a-Thon
- To promote the improvement of consumer health information on Wikipedia by adding or updating citations using United States National Library of Medicine resources.
- Monday, May 6, 2019
- Events will be held at the Medical Library Association Annual Conference in Chicago, IL. Additionally, everyone is welcome to host an event at their institution or edit on their own.
- NNLM Network Members and Wikipedians
- Stay tuned for additional details!
How to Participate
- Create a free account on Wikipedia.
- Help us measure our impact! In the "Edit summary," use the hashtag #citeNLM in at least one edit for every new article you work on.
- You can also help us track the success of this project by registering (optional) on our dashboard: