Welcome to the neurology task force, a subsidiary of WikiProject Medicine, a group that aims to build a comprehensive guide to neurology on the English Wikipedia.
This task force covers pages relating to neurological disease and symptoms. It does not cover pages relating to neuroanatomy (WP:ANATOMY, WP:NEUROSCIENCE) or physiology (WP:PHYSIOLOGY, WP:NEUROSCIENCE).
| To-do list for Wikipedia:WikiProject Medicine/Neurology task force:
Here are some tasks awaiting attention:
- Article requests : Neurologic localization, Convergent circuit, Divergent circuit, Reverberating circuit, Single-fiber electromyography
- Cleanup : Neurology, brain, synapse, narcolepsy, Deep brain stimulation
- Copyedit : Cranial nerve examination, Hemiballismus
- Expand : Lumbar_puncture#Mechanism, Facetectomy, benign focal amyotrophy, central pain syndrome, cerebral arteriosclerosis, Fisher syndrome, heredopathia atactica polyneuritiformis, phytanic acid storage disease, progressive sclerosing poliodystrophy, superficial siderosis, Viliuisk encephalomyelitis
- Merge : Atypical trigeminal neuralgia with Trigeminal neuralgia(discussion); Hemiparesis with Hemiplegia (discussion)
- Stubs : See Category:Stub-Class neurology articles
- Verify : concussion, Cerebral hemorrhage, Brain damage, head injury, Gross Motor Function Classification System, Neurointensive care, Surfer's myelopathy
- Other : Most articles are categorized as 'Mid' importance and 'Start' class. We need to assess every article as quickly as possible.
The template for marking an article as part of the neurology task force project is below. It can be inserted into an article's talkpage with:
Its appearance is as follows:
Please note your interest in this collaboration at Wikipedia:WikiProject Medicine/Participants. (Those who were listed here previously were moved to that list.)