Wikipedia:WikiProject Medicine/Translation task force/Community organizing
As a community organizer your role is to a build a bridge between the main translation project, and the local language branch. Examples of how to work with community organization would be:
- Looking for new integrators
- Informing the community about the project
- Looking for barriers and trying to find out what stops people from helping out
- Informing integrators when there is a new article ready
- Looking for translators
- Assessing content - does it need to be translated? Marking on the progress pages
- Updating the progress pages, making sure that live translations are marked as such.
- Progress pages
- WP:Village pump – From the English village pump you can find your way to various other Village pumps by looking in the left hand corner for inter-wiki links!
- WP:MTNEWS – The Medical Translation Newsletter
- WP:PULSE – WikiProject Medicine's Newsletter
There is no clear path for community organization, and you can pick multiple roles.
- Please sign up here so that we can get in contact when there is new work
- You can also start right away by using the resources!