- Maintain information on Palestine including its existence, history, culture, geography and contemporary political, socio-economic and ideological contexts.
- Improve Palestine-related articles by expansion, verification and copyediting. Be thorough and watch for POV in particularly controversial articles.
- Broadening the knowledge base Palestine-related subject.
- Increase cooperation among Project members for full effectiveness in writing quality articles.
- Create templates, navigation boxes, infoboxes, categories and maps to improve the quality of articles and to establish easy-access resources. Also to keep articles consistent in structure and linking articles to other Palestine-related articles.
This wikiproject covers the geographic region of Palestine, the State of Palestine, and the Palestinian people.
History: A record of Palestine's history from before the Canaanites to modern Palestine, encompassing wars, events, rulers (tribes, dynasties, empires, kingdoms and republics), historical figures and documents such as treaties, cessations and other agreements.
Geography: Encompasses regions, governorates, cities, towns and villages (former and current), natural geography such as mountains, seas and lakes, environment, natural resources, etc.
People: Biographies of notable personalities, rulers, titles and politicians. This may also include non-Palestinians that are related to Palestine in some way.
Culture and Faith: The region's traditions, cuisine, embroidery, literature, art, sports and its history in cinema. Religion is also a key factor in the Project and includes coverage of all of Palestine's faiths.
Civilizations: A description and history of all the known ethnic groups and societies that ruled or lived in Palestine since ancient times and their traditions and contributions to both the region and the world.