Wikipedia:WikiProject Scuba diving/to do
There are no active tasks for this page
- Temporomandibular joint dysfunction - Add diving references to article Robbs, Maureen (Winter 2014). "Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction in Diving". Alert Diver online. Durham, North Carolina: Divers Alert Network. Retrieved 25 January 2017.
- YMCA Scuba - Official site YMCA SCUBA no longer exits, the web link is dead. A history section would be nice and then some mention of its successor SEI. Stub class articles for YMCA SCUBA Program + Scuba Educators International online as of 04:24 on 7 Jan 2013 Cowdy001 (talk) 05:57, 7 January 2013 (UTC)
- Chamber of Diving and Watersports, the Egyptian government agency
- Universal Referral Program, a referral program for diver training operated by several American agencies (no references appear to be available 14:38, 19 May 2017 (UTC))
- Los Angeles County Parks & Recreation Underwater Unit oversees a certification program offered since 1964
- Professional Diving Instructors Corporation
- Technical Diving International
- Scuba Diving International
- Police diving
- American Nitrox Divers International
- American Canadian Underwater Certifications
- International Diving Educators Association
- World Recreational Scuba Training Council - expanded as much as possible due to availability of reliable sources, and should be re-assessed Cowdy001 (talk)23:45, 26 January 2013 (UTC)
- Dutch Springs
- Dick Rutkowski - as referenced in IANTD and American Nitrox Divers International
- Capernwray Dive Centre
- National Association of Underwater Instructors
- Check regularly on Category:Unassessed SCUBA articles, and then use WP:WikiProject SCUBA/Assessment to give any new articles a quality class.
- Review Category:Stub-Class SCUBA articles; Find reliable sources to establish notability and add them.
- Review Category:Start-Class SCUBA articles; Find reliable sources to verify the major points and add them.
Longer term goals:
- Get project lead articleUnderwater diving to FA and keep it there.
- Get all Top importance articles to at least GA
- Get all High importance articles to at least B-class
- Get all Mid importance articles to at least C-class.
- Get all the others to at least start class. Where this is impossible or inappropriate, look into merging them into other articles.
- Rationalise coverage of the subject by splitting. merging and creating articles as seems appropriate at the time, and creating redirects wherever they will be useful.
- Maintain and develop the navboxes to facilitate finding useful articles within the project.
- Build up the Portal:Underwater diving so that anyone can find any reasonably important information on the subject.