Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This is a WikiProject, an area for focused collaboration among Wikipedians. New participants are welcome; please feel free to join!|
Welcome to the project page for the WikiProject Shipwrecks!
- Managing and improving accessible, sourced articles on shipwrecks
- Providing information on all significant shipwrecks
- Consistency in format for all shipwreck articles
- To assess all shipwreck articles
Parent, Daughter, and Related WikiProjects
- None so far.
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Maritime Trades
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Military history
- Wikipedia:WikiProject National Register of Historic Places
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Ships
PLEASE HAVE THE DATE OF JOINING ATTACHED TO YOUR NAME!
- 7&6=thirteen (☎) 17:13, 1 November 2017 (UTC) Just did a DYK for SS Clifton Non-lead hooks with at least 15K and #1 for October. Congratulations. We are the leader for the month of October! It would have been bigger (I think) if they ran the picture, or in the lead slot.
- Nicolas Perrault, 1 May 2018. I'm especially interested in Spanish ships of the Age of Discovery.
- EriksonV 6 March, 2012. I have a lot of RMS Titanic data, and will be happy to help.
- Steve1951 13 February, 2012. Have been very busy at Costa Concordia Disaster. Please drop by and add your talent.
- Lukeduk1980 1:56 AM, September 10, 2009 (CST). I am a beginner in researching shipwrecks of the past. Currently gainning a lot of information when researching shipwrecks of the past. I have some resources that others might find helpful if needed. (talk)
- user: BenjiXxballerina 12:23 PM, August 23, 2009 I am an expert on all titanic information and would be glad to help! ^^
- Evan(Salad dressing is the milk of the infidel!) 23:56, 19 October 2006 (UTC)
- Blood red sandman 18:20, 20 October 2006 (UTC) I am a member of WikiProject Disaster management and, despite my strongest interest being in aviation disasters, I am interested in disasters in general and hope to be able to help out here from time to time.
- User:Viv Hamilton My interest is Maritime Archaeology. I've created articles on Archaeology of shipwrecks, Protection of Wrecks Act 1973 and Protection of Military Remains Act 1986, and am in process of ensuring that all of the Protected wrecks of the UK (see Category:Protected Wrecks of the UK) have articles.
- User:markco1 I have interest in the Massachusetts Bay Area and the many ship wrecks that have occurred in the area. 01:11, 2 November 2006 (EST)
- User:SatuSuro I have an interest in the large number of wrecks on the west coast of Tasmania - and Western Australia. I have done edits on Batavia, and have a long list to catch up on.
- User:Gnangarra Western Australian wrecks, available to assess articles on request.
- Alan Evans 22:12, 19 November 2006 (UTC) I am interested in the Battle of Jutland and have been working on adding articles on ships sunk in the battle. I have started by adding stubs, and ensuring they belong to ship wrecks categories.
- User:WelshMatt I have an interest in all ships but tend to specialise in Ro-RO ferries. I'm working on the Herald of Free Enterprise article WelshMatt 19:08, 29 November 2006 (UTC)
- User:Stavros1 19/12/2006 I am Interested in shipwreck of the East Anglian Coast. Articles on this subject I have started are SS Elbe Sunk in the North Sea after collision,and the SS English Trader grounded on Hammond Knoll.
- Pesco 18:55, 31 March 2007 (UTC) I am interested in merchant ship sinkings within the past few decades off the coast of the United States.
- Cocoaguy ここがいい contribstalk 13:15, 15 April 2007 (UTC)
- User:Pustelnik ships related to Phoenix Islands Pustelnik 15:52, 3 May 2007 (UTC)
- Maralia I am a copyeditor with an interest in shipwrecks. Maralia 17:32, 24 July 2007 (UTC)
- Carl Gusler 19:10, 18 September 2007 (UTC) Interested primarily in wrecks of warships.
- MarVelo 01:28, 19 September 2007 (UTC)
- Abluescarab 05:31, 5 November 2007 (UTC)
- Zolddd 04:38, 18 December 2007 (UTC) Diver. I am Interested in shipwreck of the South West Coast UK
- Trulystand700 Any shipwreck
- Socrates2008 (Talk) 12:19, 20 January 2008 (UTC) Shipwrecks in South Africa and Australia mostly.
- Main_Street_Fan 16:35 4 February 2008 (UTC) Titanic and her sister ship, Britannic.
- John Carter (talk) 21:17, 28 February 2008 (UTC) - Strange landlocked dweeb who might, occasionally, be useful.
- Tiebelex 4:58, 25 March 2008 (UTC)
- Shinerunner- April 14,2008 - Great Lakes shipwrecks. I have started some Articles for the ships lost during the Great Lakes storm of 1913.
- Jehochman Talk 09:53, 21 April 2008 (UTC)
- Kvasir (talk) 17:54, 24 April 2008 (UTC) I am compiling a List of missing ships Would appreciate your help if you have available source on hand.
- Sce1313 (talk) 23:48, 18 June 2008 (UTC) I have added a few articles about some wrecks I have dived on in an effort to pull together reliable information and cut through the (often) unreliable diving folklore.
- Jetlife2 (talk) 04:22, 29 June 2008 (UTC) I am a diver and photographer. I have visited many wrecks and will be working to add my photos to the Commons and the article pages.
- Nuclear ace (talk) October 24, 2008 Will try to clean up grammar of articles.
- Wallie (talk) 10:14, 2 December 2008 (UTC)
- Wpwatchdog (talk) 13:53 13 December 2008 (UTC)
- User:USN1996 anytrhing you want me to do!
- Oberonfitch (talk) 16:57, 15 January 2010 (UTC) The Spray! Cleanup on Joshua Slocum, citations needed
- North8000 (talk) 14:01, 5 December 2010 (UTC)
- Lord Vargonius 9:35 p.m. CST, September 9, 2011. I am working on an article right now about the SS Mataafa, an ore steamer on Lake Superior that was sunk in a fairly famous wreck in November 1905. If anyone has time to review it, put your comments on its talk page; the article is here. Thanks!
- Mjroots (talk) 11:34, 29 December 2011 (UTC) Mostly lists of shipwrecks, but I also write articles on individual ships.
- pbl1998 (talk) 10:13 AM GMT, January 7, 2012. Fascinated by shipwrecks. Look forward to contributing!
- Jowaninpensans (talk) 24 March 2012. Adding to List of shipwrecks of Cornwall and List of shipwrecks of the Isles of Scilly.
- cowdy001 18 July 2012. I am mainly interested in shipwrecks in South Australia.
- User:ShaneMc2010 19 August 2012. Ill help with Irish Shipwrecks.
- User:Buster40004 21 January 2013. I am interested in military ship battles, disasters and shipwrecks. 16:28, 21 January 2013 (UTC)
- User:Davidmranderson 20 September 2013. I'll help with the SS Knitsley which I have source information for.
- Deepseadrifter 10 November 2013, I am interested in deep diving submersibles and shipwrecks in the Hawaiian Islands and the Pacific.
- Shipwrecks Australia 26 May 2014, I am currently compiling an article on unidentified shipwrecks in Australian waters.
- Dallas S12345 (talk) 12 July 2017, I'm interested in shipwrecks of all kind, from ancient to the present. Most notably the RMS Titanic.
- Dthomsen8 (talk) 02:07, 30 November 2017 (UTC)
- GreatLakesShips (talk) 00:50, 20 January 2018 (UTC) I'm mainly interested in Great Lakes freighters.
- A 10 fireplane 13 April 2018, I'm interested in shipwrecks of the US Navy
- RMS Titanic
- New Carissa - Wikipedia Featured Article
- RMS Lusitania
- Mary Rose
- Please add more when appropriate.
- Category:Stub-Class Shipwreck articles
- Category:Start-Class Shipwreck articles
- Category:B-Class Shipwreck articles
- Category:GA-Class Shipwreck articles
- Category:A-Class Shipwreck articles
- Category:FA-Class Shipwreck articles
- Category:Low-importance Shipwreck articles
- Category:Mid-importance Shipwreck articles
- Category:High-importance Shipwreck articles
- Category:Top-importance Shipwreck articles
|Shipwreck articles by quality and importance|
|WikiWork factors (?)||ω = 8,963||Ω = 4.45|