|Articles assessed for quality: 100% complete
The international squatters' symbol.
Welcome to WikiProject Squatting! Feel free to get involved whether you are a beginner or an experienced editor.
The goal of this project is to improve Wikipedia's coverage of squatting - the occupation without permission of abandoned or unoccupied buildings or land. It has been estimated that there are one billion squatters worldwide, roughly one in every seven human beings. The project covers all articles about squats, including individual projects plus the legal and cultural aspects of squatting.
Recently created articles
Slangenpand, one of the Tabakspanden
Abahlali baseMjondolo protest in Durban
Favela in Nova Friburgo, Rio de Janeiro
- Errekaleor - autonomous zone in Basque country (approved from articles for creation)
- — Scott • talk 10:18, 13 November 2012 (UTC) (founder)
- — Mujinga (talk) 11:22, 3 January 2013 (UTC)
- — Diderot1 (talk) 19:22, 5 January 2013 (UTC)
- — Gobōnobō + c 21:05, 20 February 2013 (UTC)
- — Hillbillyholiday talk 19:33, 21 July 2013 (UTC)
- — Jonpatterns (talk) 12:55, 8 May 2019 (UTC)