Wikipedia:WikiProject Trains/ICC valuations/Delaware and Hudson Company
(p. 611) This report includes the Albany and Susquehanna Rail Road Company, The Rensselaer and Saratoga Railroad Company, The Albany and Vermont Rail Road Company, Rutland and Whitehall Rail Road Company, Saratoga and Schenectady Rail Road Company, Northern Coal and Iron Company, The Ticonderoga Railroad Company, The Chateaugay and Lake Placid Railway Company, and The Plattsburgh and Dannemora Railroad, also Valuation Docket No. 190, the properties of the Greenwich & Johnsonville Railway Company, Valuation Docket No. 296, The Cooperstown and Charlotte Valley Rail-Road Company and The Cooperstown & Susquehanna Valley Rail Road, and Valuation Docket No. 331, the Wilkes-Barre Connecting Railroad Company.
- The Delaware and Hudson Company.
- The President, Manager and Company of the Delaware and Hudson Canal Company.
- The Adirondack Railway Company.
- Adirondack Company.
- Adirondac Estate and Railroad Company.
- The Lake Ontario and Hudson River Railroad Company.
- Sackets Harbor and Saratoga Railroad Company.
- [sic] Duanesburgh Railroad Company.
- The Schenectady & Susquehanna Rail Road Company.
- The New York and Canada Railroad Company.
- The New York and Canada Railroad Company of 1872.
- The Whitehall and Plattsburgh Railroad Company.
- The Montreal and Plattsburgh Rail Road Company.
- The Plattsburgh and Montreal Rail Road Company.
- The Cherry Valley, Sharon and Albany Railroad Company.
- Cherry Valley and Mohawk River Railroad Company.
- Cherry Valley and Sprakers Railroad Company.
(p. 633) Albany and Susquehanna
- Rensselaer and Saratoga.
- The Glens Falls Rail Road Company.
- The Troy, Salem & Rutland Rail Road Company.
- The Salem & Rutland Rail Road Company.
- The Rutland & Washington Rail Road Company.
- Troy & Rutland Rail Road Company.
- The Saratoga & Whitehall Railroad Company.
- Saratoga and Washington Rail Road Company.
- Saratoga and Fort Edward Rail Road Company.
(p. 752) The West Troy & Green Island Rail Road Company (why isn't this listed anywhere else?)
(p. 646) Rutland and Whitehall
(p. 649) Saratoga and Schenectady
- Northern Coal and Iron Company
- The Plymouth and Wllkes-Barre Road and Bridge Company.
- Baltimore Coal and Union Railroad Company.
- The Union Coal Company.
- The Howard Coal and Iron Company.
(p. 655) Ticonderoga Railroad
- Chateaugay and Lake Placid.
- Chateaugay Railroad Company.
- The Chateaugay Railway Company.
- Saranac and Lake Placid Rail Road Company.
(p. 662) Plattsburgh and Dannemora
(p. 804) Cooperstown & Susquehanna Valley
(p. 820) Wilkes-Barre Connecting