A task force is a type of WikiProject that has a special relationship with its parent project. Task forces will typically share resources for peer reviews and A-class reviews. A task force should populate the parent's "articles by quality" category. Also, a task force may conduct its discussions on the parent project's discussion page to facilitate discussion and it may use the parent project's banner.
It may be in the best interest of a smaller project to re-brand itself as a task force.
Current task forces of WP:TRANSPORT are:
Child projects are WikiProjects that have declared themselves as children of this project, but do not use this project's machinery.
Please feel free to add yourself to the bottom of the list by clicking here. . You can indicate any areas of interest if you want.
- GoMan195531 - I edit articles that are involved with Aviation and Cars.
- Central Data Bank (talk)
- Jay8g (talk)
- container_moving intermodal shipping. road transport & cranes
- Spacevezon - mainly UK/German transport, sometimes North American/other European
- Doug.(talk • contribs) 02:51, 5 September 2007 (UTC)
- Son - I edit heavily in US related roads and streets. --Son (talk) 03:41, 21 December 2007 (UTC)
- Trulystand700 Addicted to the railway.
- Mariordo Transport economics, congestion pricing, transportation demand management, intelligent transportation systems, highway safety, traffic engineering.Mariordo (talk) 03:52, 27 June 2008 (UTC)
- Arsenikk (talk)
- The Navigators I know a few UK websites with some good info, along with some books.
- Rcsprinter (tell me stuff) @ 21:06, 31 December 2010 (UTC) - Most transport related areas lest shipping; esp public
- Everybody got to be somewhere! (talk) 21:43, 3 January 2011 (UTC) professional translator, knowledge of North European ports, shipping industry, road design & construction, dredging & hydraulic engineering
- Fabregas0414 (talk) - mostly HK and London transportation.
- STSC - Public transport.
- Videomaniac29 Mainly interested in UK and New Zealand transport matters.
- Lgutnik Stamford Towing & Roadside Assistance 47 Halloween Blvd #101, Stamford, CT 06902 (203) 408-1505, we enjoy the topic of transport since we have been providing transport services for over 15 years.
- Terramorphous Love everything on land, even things on land that support the sea and the sky e.g. Airports, Ports etc.
- Thomas85753 - British public transport.
- Brmedia Mainly USA Rapid transit
- Rsrikanth05. Been working on transport related articles, mostly Indian, but also others since 2009.
- Samuell1616 Interested in anything or everything related to transports
- RisingSkylar Interested in Public Transportation, Carpooling, Ridesharing, and new technology.
- Capotine Policy wonk, finance for capital projects in Aus
- BRES2773 All areas of Mass Transit around NY, but I pretty much do anything. Recently branched out into Utah.
- Heart2heartjennifer I'm interested in high speed rail, finding ways to relieve congestion and less reliance on cars, and problem solving the "crumbling infrastructure" problem everyone talks about. This is my first official group. Thanks for having me!
- B&T Expert - public transport
- yonikasz - American public transport, Hyperloop, also when is regular spaceflight gonna be considered public transport? I am waiting.
- Sovereign Sentinel I rate articles.
- User:rparslow I love to read and update European transport articles.
- User:pdxgimlet Public transit in the USA, transportation equity, civil aviation, air traffic control, environmental justice.
- TJH2018 Public Transit in Los Angeles, CA, Amtrak, and other US-based transit subjects and agencies.
- Flyboy0101 Mainly public transit in the USA but many other topics as well
- Philip Terry Graham – residing in Sydney; keen contributor to Sydney public transport articles – 11:43, 5 May 2016 (UTC)
- Whoisjohngalt - Interested in tricking in the United States.Whoisjohngalt (talk) 12:31, 5 July 2016 (UTC)
- User:Wxtransit Interested in transport-related articles
- Prouxxx I work for a company selling public transport software worldwide. Knowledgeable mostly about bus, tram and metro scheduling.
- Class455. Interested in modern day transport, particularly of those in and around London
- David S. Hwang. Interested in rail transit.
- Calebmateo99 here. Any and all public transport is my cup of tea. Especially in the Boston area and in Colombia. Calebmateo99 (talk) 22:50, 15 October 2016 (UTC)
- KKalve - working in the shipping industry, however also very interested about rail and aviation.
- AmericanAir88. I have a huge interest in our modern system of transportation. I fly commercial planes all the time, commute to work on a train daily, and know tons about mechanics. Thanks for having me! AmericanAir88 (talk) 13:44, 9 August 2017 (UTC)
- Vanstrat - Edmonton public transport
- Euryalus - maritime transport and seaports
- Knoah [ User ][ Talk ] Interested in transportation related infrastructure (such as highways, bridges, airports, stations, etc.) mainly in the United States
- QuickWittedHare – Vehicles and US roads, US trains
- Windmemories - public transit and civil aviation in mainland China and HK
- QBYQ7 – Rapid Transit and high-speed trains in mainland China and Hong Kong
- OxonAlex (talk) - Mostly European trams and buses. 11:06, 9 December 2018 (UTC)
- BraveWitch - interested in editing articles about public transit (mainly buses + trains) in the US. March 2019.
- Cuye - interested in editing articles about road safety, road design and pedestian facilities April 2019.
- User:Dthomsen8 - interested in improving articles on canals. Already did English canals, now onto France. See my talk page request, please.--Dthomsen8 (talk) 18:42, 5 July 2019 (UTC)
- User:Lexy iris Interested in rail transit.
- User:ArmosNights - Public transport, shared mobility (bikesharing, ridesourcing, carsharing, etc.), cycling, walking