Wikipedia:WikiProject U.S. Roads/Shields task force
|A department of the U.S. Roads WikiProject|
The Shields Department for the U.S. Road WikiProject creates and maintains shield, or highway marker, graphics for use on road-transportation-related articles. The department is responsible for ensuring that shields are created as prototypical as possible. Editors from any state are welcome to contribute or make requests.
- O (talk · contribs) – any shield, anywhere.
- Mr. Matté (talk · contribs) – Do any type of shield very quickly, provided there's a template; if there isn't, I'll make one; but focus mainly on CRs and TX FM/RMs
- Fredddie (talk · contribs) – Pretty much anything, including making new templates and custom shields as needed.
- Michael J (talk · contribs) - Any shields (already have templates and fonts in place); also signs of named highways, such as Capital Beltway.
- Dough4872 (talk · contribs) - Can make shields with template.
- Bloonstdfan360 (talk · contribs) – Can make shields for any numbered highway.
- Vcap36 (talk · contribs) – I can make shields with templates to go along with them.
- Make the shields requested at this task force's request page
- Make shields for routes in Category:U.S. Roads project articles needing shields
- Category:Jct template errors
- Category:Infobox road transclusions without route marker
See the research subpage.
All categories are on the Commons; see the database subpage for a list of shield categories and naming conventions by state. A uniform naming convention and hierarchy should be determined in the future.