Requested articles completed
- Ukrainian Stock Exchange (not to be confused with the PFTS Ukraine Stock Exchange)
- Ukrainian Internet Exchange Network it was suggested in discussion that it should be merged into, but nobody did so, only the article was deleted. If anybody can expand and recreate the article, please do so.
- Spilka Ukraïns'koï Molodi
- Oath of office#Ukraine. The fact that the Peresopnytsia Gospels are used is more than enough to add a Ukraine-specific section to that article (which would be most appreciated :-).
Help requests completed
Consensus needed over title of Metal production in Ukraine
Yesterday I was bold and moved the article to this title. It is an imperfect title. The prior title may be seen in the move log and the article history. I made the bold move because I felt that the title reflected the content of the article better than the prior title. An editor has disagreed with my boldness, as is his right. I have no particular fondness for the new title nor for the old one, and ask editors to look at the article and to come to its talk page to determine what we might consider the correct title to be. Obviously this includes thoughts on old title, current title, and some new title that has not even been considered. Fiddle Faddle (talk) 07:45, 4 July 2010 (UTC)
- Consensus found (updated 8 July 2008)
The page describes one locale of this name in Ukraine, and mentions another. On its Discussion page I've posted a list of coordinates for six locales with this name taken from an online gazetteer. Disambiguation and expansion needed! -- Deborahjay (talk) 12:31, 4 May 2009 (UTC)
Please help protect the image
I have added this file into this article. It may now be deleted, but should not be, because similar files with same rationale do not get deleted (see this for example). Please join the discussion and/or expand the article to save the image.
Invest in knowledge (talk) 07:56, 8 September 2009 (UTC)
- N The article needs some references from someone who can read Ukrainian. I have searched but can only find non-reliable sources. THere is very little mention of the town anywhere, but this may be due to the spelling of the Anglicised version. Chaosdruid (talk) 19:06, 27 July 2011 (UTC)