Wikipedia:WikiProject University of Pennsylvania
|This WikiProject is believed to be semi-active. Activity is slower than it once was. See the WikiProject Guide for advice on reviving an inactive WikiProject.
Welcome to WikiProject University of Pennsylvania. Several Wikipedians have formed this collaboration resource and group dedicated to improving Wikipedia's coverage of University of Pennsylvania and the organization of information and articles on this topic. This page and its subpages contain their suggestions and various resources; it is hoped that this project will help to focus the efforts of other Wikipedians interested in the topic. If you would like to help, please join the project, inquire on the talk page and see the to-do list below.
- WikiProject University of Pennsylvania hopes to create, assess, and improve articles related to the University of Pennsylvania. All Top-importance articles should be improved to FA or GA class and all mid-importance articles should be improved to at least B class.
- All articles related to the University of Pennsylvania are included.
|To-do list for Wikipedia:WikiProject University of Pennsylvania:|
Where you can help
There are currently 11 articles needing attention.
Please feel free to add yourself here, and to indicate any areas of particular interest.
- Ryan Vesey (talk · contribs)07:09, 19 August 2011 (UTC)
- DThomsen8 (talk) 23:49, 19 August 2011 (UTC)
- BillTunell (talk) 19:03, 22 August 2011 (UTC)
- Jakebarrington (talk) 18:16, 12 May 2012 (UTC)
- Noneforall (talk) 10:47, 12 July 2012 (UTC)
- LisaNiverRajna - I write for Frankly Penn, the alumni blog
- C(u)w(t)C(c) 17:27, 29 October 2013 (UTC) - I am a member of Penn MERT, and a current undergraduate.
- Thomas J Gallagher (talk) 22:43, 15 January 2015 (UTC)I am interested in the article about Robert Lumiansky, late chairman of the English department. I was an English major during Lumiansky's tenure as chairman. Lumiansky brought a disciplined approach to the undergraduate major during his time at Penn. Thomas J. Gallagher
- 02:24, 12 September 2015 (UTC)
Please feel free to list your new University of Pennsylvania-related articles here (newer articles at the top, please). Any new articles that have an interesting or unusual fact in them, are at least over 1,000 characters, don't have any dispute templates on them, and cite their sources, should be suggested for the Did you know? box on the Wikipedia Main Page.
- Gladys Tantaquidgeon (alumnus) — This article has not yet received a rating on the project's quality / importance scale. Interesting fact: her life spanned three centuries. ~E : 126.96.36.199 (talk) 18:57, 29 December 2012 (UTC)
Review and assessment
|University of Pennsylvania articles by quality and importance|
|WikiWork factors (?)||ω =6,404||Ω = 5.06|
- Template:WikiProject University of Pennsylvania
- Template:WikiProject University of Pennsylvania Invite
- Template:WikiProject University of Pennsylvania Banner