Wikipedia:WikiProject Video games/Peer review/Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict
This page is in a poor state. I've attempted to improve it where possible, but still find a number of major errors in the article itself that will take major revision:
- Poor layout: the use of tables where none are necessary, poor use of colour, and terrible organisation of the page.
- Unreadable language in many places, including poor syntax and often incomplete sentences.
- Unreliable content, needing review. This article drew from a number of sources, such as the Unreal Technology website, that required more scrutiny than was given to be used reliable - indeed, I removed an instance where, just like at the Unreal Tournament 2007 page, a large chunk of text had simply been plagiarised verbatim from the website. Large sections of the text still exist that need review for this kind of treatment.
- Listing. Lots and lots (and lots) of lists, without any real development of some areas of the game (notably, its story line and characters).
- Incomplete information. Even where some information was given (such as for characters' stories), it was noticeably incomplete and poorly presented (in lists...).
Given that the Unreal Tournament series, including this particular title, is a staple first-persons shooter, I would be pleased to see this article receiving a higher level of peer review than it has in the past. Much of the information required is not specific to Championship 2, so it should be easy for most gamers to contribute in one way or another. RandyWang 08:27, 17 April 2006 (UTC)