Episode 34: $$$ (aka fundraising issues)
- The Fundraiser has started.
- Gmaxwell on the foundation-l mailing list:
"My agreement is tempered only by curiousity about what Wikimedia will do now that there is a nearly 5 million dollar budget for next year when the public will not donate more than 2 million during this fundraiser. Would selling Davis' seat on the board to the highest bidder be more wise than ads?"
- Signature signed for someone else - wikifraud? see diff: .
- Newbie biting - 
- Comic book deletions / people telling people not to donate 
- Chronicle of Higher ed. says the marking is tougher here than at unis: .
- Annonymous article creation will be reenabled due to inconclusive results from last test
- self nominations have opened for the december Arbitration committee elections
- ZScout De-sysopping Wikipedia:Administrators' noticeboard/Incidents/My desysop of Zscout370
- Previously interviewed on the show (ep.15) User:Rama's Arrow has been de-sysoped and left the project following an arbitration case which he initiated: Wikipedia:Requests for arbitration/Hkelkar 2.
Episode 33: San Francisco & Alexandria
|Episode 34: $$$ (aka fundraising issues)||Succeeded by
Episode 35: Secretly Famous