Wikipedia:Wikipedia Signpost/2010-03-15/Arbitration report
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Arbitration Committee opened one case this week and closed none, leaving three cases open.
- Asgardian (Week 4): An arbitration case opened to assess the behavior of Asgardian, including accusations of gaming the system to avoid community-based remedies and attempts at ownership of articles. Currently in the evidence/workshop phase.
- Gibraltar (Week 1): An arbitration case opened to address issues of ownership and nationalist warfare on articles related to Gibraltar. Currently in the evidence/workshop phase.
- Transcendental Meditation movement (Week 4): An arbitration case opened to deal with circumstances on articles related to the eponymous movement similar to those that had surrounded Scientology pages the year prior. Currently in the evidence/workshop phase.
- The Arbitration Committee passed a motion rejecting Trusilver's application of WP:Ignore all rules with regard to the reversal of an Arbitration enforcement-related block on Brews ohare and summarily desysopped him. In addition, they clarified Wikipedia:Requests for arbitration/Motion: re SlimVirgin#Restriction on arbitration enforcement activity to clarify the circumstances in which an Arbitration enforcement sanction may be reversed.
- The Arbitration Committee passed a motion forbidding Durova from talking about or to Shoemaker's Holiday and vice-versa.