Wikipedia:Wikipedia Signpost/2018-10-01/Arbitration report
Jump to navigation Jump to search
There was no Arbitration Report in the last issue of The Signpost due to no new case requests to report. It seems this month is not much different.
New requests for case
- Request "Muse Edits Reversal" was declined as premature on September 6.
- Request "'Incel' Article Ownership and Neutrality Dispute" was declined as a content dispute and premature on September 9.
- Request "Creationism and NPOV" was withdrawn on September 14 as falling under pseudoscience discretionary sanctions.
Additional contributors: Pythoncoder
- Alex Shih resigned as Arbitrator, CheckUser, and Oversighter.
- The annual Arbitration Committee pre-election RfC is going on now. This October, the electoral commission will be selected. The CheckUser and Oversight appointment process is also ongoing.
- A motion to update activity requirements for checkusers and oversighters is under consideration ( ). Community input has been invited.