Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Wikipedia or Wikipédia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wikipedia is a free, collaborative, multilingual Internet encyclopedia.
Wikipedia may also refer to:
- 274301 Wikipedia, an asteroid
- Wikipedia Monument, a 2014 statue located in Poland
- Wikipedia community, a community of contributors to the online encyclopedia
- Wikipedia – The Missing Manual, a 2008 how-to book by John Broughton
- La Révolution Wikipédia, 2007 book published in France, a multi-authored study of Wikipedia
- Wikipedia Seigenthaler biography incident, a hoax that involved American journalist John Seigenthaler
- Wikipedia CD Selection, a DVD selection of articles taken from Wikipedia
- Wikipedia in culture, a growing list of references to Wikipedia in the context of global culture
- Wikipedia policy, a summary of official policies on the English Wikipedia
- Wikipedia Reference Desk, a library reference desk where questions about Wikipedia are answered by volunteers
- Wikipedia Review, an Internet forum for the discussion of Wikimedia projects
- Wikipedian in residence, a position within an institution held by an editor of Wikipedia that promotes an improved relationship between the institution and the Wikipedia community
- List of Wikipedias, different language editions of Wikipedia
- Wikimedia Foundation, an American non-profit and charitable organization that supports Wikipedia
- List of Wikimedia chapters, national or sub-national not-for-profit organizations created to promote the interests of Wikimedia projects, such as Wikipedia, locally
- All pages with titles containing Wikipedia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wikipedia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.