Wikipedia talk:Page Curation
Page Curation tool is a very good tool. Just a small suggestion, having Wikiprojectwise filter or say categorywise filter would be helpful. I understand users don't tag or categorized the articles in first attempt. I am mainly interested in Wikiproject Spaceflight, Wikiproject Astronomy & would be glad to review new articles under them. Thank You - Ninney (talk) 06:18, 25 October 2015 (UTC)
How do you turn it off ?
The page, and the help page, should explain a way to turn this off.
How do you turn it off ?
- Or also, does it only show up for new articles and not all articles? Is there a way to personally modify or tweak how it functions for different users? — Cirt (talk) 21:26, 31 October 2015 (UTC)
Very good tool
Problem with Page Curation Toolbar
Made a mistake!
Hi everyone! I just started doing New Page Patrols, and I made a mistake. I assumed that totally non-English pages were criteria for CSD, but I realized afterward it wasn't. I removed the tag and replaced it with the Non-english tag, but it still shows as tagged for speedy deletion. How can I undo this? Thanks! Air ♠ Combat What'sup, dog? 18:52, 10 November 2015 (UTC)
- The page is at 야성의_동맹 Air ♠ Combat What'sup, dog? 18:53, 10 November 2015 (UTC)
How to determine if a page was patrolled
How can we tell whether a given new page has been patrolled, or if a given page was ever patrolled when it was new? Is it simply the absence of the "Mark this page as patrolled" link? Special:NewPages and the New Pages Feed will give the information, but only if you can spot the page you're interested in. It'd be nice to have "patrolled" as information in the Page Information or the Wikidata entry.
- Yes, the easiest is the absence of the link, the absence of the the curation interface, or otherwise one can check the logs for the page. No, if the page was not patrolled edits do not make it patrolled.--Ymblanter (talk) 19:23, 12 November 2015 (UTC)
Special page in sa.wikipedia
Hi ! I have two questions.
1. I want to make this kind of page in sa.wikipedia. Can you guide me how it can be possible ?
- NehalDaveND Well I think this tool is especially helpful here because English Wiki is so busy so it certainly helps go through all the new pages. It seems the Wikimedia Foundation started this tool but you can likely ask at Wikipedia:Village pump (technical) where some of the software developers comment. Cheers, SwisterTwister talk 08:42, 19 November 2015 (UTC)
- In answer to your Q2, if you patrolled pages in English Wikipedia using Page Curation, then the pages you had patrolled would be listed here: Noyster (talk), 09:59, 19 November 2015 (UTC)