Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Birds/Peer review
I note that the peer review request dated 12th February 2007 has been archived without comment. I understand that we are busy and the subject may be of slender interest to most. Nonetheless it would be helpful if someone could take a moment to answer the following mini-questionnaire by placing 'Y' or 'N' next to one or more of the statements. This is not a singular experience and I'd like to avoid wasting everyone's time in future by either not pestering Projects, or by making the request more enticing.
I/we did not comments on this article as it was:
- Not relevant to WikiProject Birds.
- Too specialised a subject and outside of my/our expertise.
- So brilliant I/we could not think of anything to say.
- So awful I/we did not want to take the time to try to make sense of it.
- Too long and I/we are too busy.
- I/we made some edits to the article and forgot/did not think it was necessary to comment here.
- I/we are Simpson's fans and did not want to have to deal with a potentially grumpy Groundskeeper Willie type.
- Other (pls specify).
Hi Ben: I've never peer reviewed an article before (I have an eye on this page because I'm waiting for a few of my own to be looked at) but I'll try to have a look at yours in the next few days. I'm currently on a working trip to Australia and don't have loads of time to work on-line (and won't be in a place with internet capabilities for much longer) but I'll do what I can! MeegsC | Talk 11:32, 28 September 2007 (UTC)
OK - thank you. The main thing I am concerned about is that it does not say anything fundamentally flawed so far as the avian species are concerned. Any feedback welcome. Ben MacDui (Talk) 13:01, 28 September 2007 (UTC)