Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Lancashire and Cumbria
|WikiProject Lancashire and Cumbria Talk Page
Welcome to the Talk Page of WikiProject Lancashire and Cumbria. Please remember to remain civil and to treat all users with respect. Please only use this page to discuss the project.
|This talk page is automatically archived by MiszaBot II. Threads with no replies in 21 days may be automatically moved.|
|WikiProject Lancashire and Cumbria||(Rated NA-class)|
Quality and Importance
- Well, the text above the table says "automatically every 2–3 days" and then gives instructions on how you can manually force an update if you want to. I've just followed them a minute ago. -- 18:31, 12 April 2017 (UTC)
- I believe those lists get automatically updated about once a month by bot. See https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:WikiProject_Lancashire_and_Cumbria/Recognised_content&action=history . I can't see any instructions for forcing it to occur earlier. -- 00:07, 14 April 2017 (UTC)
St Mary Magdalene's Church, Gilsland
Please help with St Mary Magdalene's Church, Gilsland, which is unassessed, but due to redirects I have been unable to fix the talk page. I was able to add coordinates.--Dthomsen8 (talk) 00:15, 14 April 2017 (UTC)
- I've swapped the talk page with the redirect, which I assume is what you were referring to. -- 00:38, 14 April 2017 (UTC)
Does "See also Wikipedia:WikiProject Lancashire and Cumbria/Assessment" have any significance in Section 10, Assessments?
Popular pages report
We – Community Tech – are happy to announce that the Popular pages bot is back up-and-running (after a one year hiatus)! You're receiving this message because your WikiProject or task force is signed up to receive the popular pages report. Every month, will post at Wikipedia:WikiProject Lancashire and Cumbria/Popular pages with a list of the most-viewed pages over the previous month that are within the scope of WikiProject Lancashire and Cumbria.
We've made some enhancements to the original report. Here's what's new:
- The pageview data includes both desktop and mobile data.
- The report will include a link to the pageviews tool for each article, to dig deeper into any surprises or anomalies.
- The report will include the total pageviews for the entire project (including redirects).
We're grateful to m:User talk:Community Tech bot.for his original , and we wish his bot a happy robot retirement. Just as before, we hope the popular pages reports will aid you in understanding the reach of WikiProject Lancashire and Cumbria, and what articles may be deserving of more attention. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at
Warm regards, the Community Tech Team 17:15, 17 May 2017 (UTC)