Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Medicine/Featured topics project
This page is used as an archive for previous successful and unsuccessful nominations. Once your nomination has gained reasonable support compared to others on the page, you are welcome to remove it from the main page and move it to the top of the successful nominations section. Once successful, please create a subpage of the main page to discuss the project using the form provided.
If your proposal gains does not reach consensus in two months, someone else or yourself may remove it and place it at the top of the unsuccessful nominations section.
Description: We have one current proposal for creating a featured topic about polio. It has a well defined scope and two articles of FA/FL quality. A good starting project.
- —CyclonenimT@lk? 22:45, 19 August 2008 (UTC)
- I will try to do what I can, but am a bit overstretched at the moment. Cheers, Casliber (talk · contribs) 23:51, 19 August 2008 (UTC)
- Same as Cas :) Fvasconcellos (t·c) 23:24, 20 August 2008 (UTC)
- Ditto. Eubulides (talk) 17:37, 21 August 2008 (UTC)
- I'll help out with this.--DO11.10 (talk) 18:40, 21 August 2008 (UTC)
The project page can be found here. —[[::User:Cyclonenim|Cyclonenim]] ([[::User talk:Cyclonenim|talk]] · [[::Special:Contributions/Cyclonenim|contribs]]) 19:05, 21 August 2008 (UTC)