Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Novels/JobCentre
This is talk page associated with the WikiProject Novels Job Centre page belonging to Wikipedia:WikiProject Novels. It is used as a venue for signing up for tasks around the project that need to be done on a frequent or regular basis.
Discussion of the Job Centre page
- Might give it a go - what did you have in mind. :: Kevinalewis : (Talk Page)/(Desk) 11:54, 19 September 2008 (UTC)
- I'll volunteer to provide resources from the databases I have access to, but I'm not interested in a co-ordinator position. -maclean 00:01, 21 September 2008 (UTC)
I have some reservations about Pyfan, the guy who signed up for three of those coordinator positions. He has made four edits since August 11th, and they were all to the Job Centre page...if you want to count back farther, he only made one edit in August, and only 30 edits in July, with 26 of those in one day. =/ I don't know what should be done, but I think that it would be fair to open up the other coordinator slots to people who will actually be online.... Cheers, —the_ed17— 02:40, 6 October 2008 (UTC)
- Somehow i got feeling he wont be doing anything either, but we will give him another few weeks. Eventually we will have to make some sort of guidelines to who can take these positions. I have had to remove one person whose only ever edit on wikipedia was to put his name down for a position, so you can see this is a recurring problem. This is something the co-ordinators can decide on.Boylo (talk) 05:51, 6 October 2008 (UTC)
- Lack of work equals lack of co-ordinator - at least after a few weeks. :: Kevinalewis : (Talk Page)/(Desk) 08:21, 6 October 2008 (UTC)
I'd like to take upon the rolls of "Project Evangelist" and "Fantasy Coordinator". I have only joined the WikiProject Novels today, but I read many articles on Wikipedia daily, and most of those articles are "novel-based". I am a huge fan of fantasy, and I am well read in it, so I think I could manage the roll of "Fantasy Coordinator".
Hello all. I have been trying to revive the Percy Jackson Task-force (and also to change it to the "Rick Riordan Task-force", but that's a whole other story). I've left messages for Pmlineditor (talk · contribs) about this effort, but have not gotten a response. I just wanted to state that, if Pmlineditor would like to step down as coordinator, I can take up the post. I'm reluctant to do so without his/her approval, so this is just a proposal, not an acceptance speech. :) -- 2ReinreB2 (talk) 21:54, 26 October 2015 (UTC)
- Hi, I am not active in this wiki (outside of steward / grename work), so I definitely should not be a co-ordinator on any project / task force. I was under the impression that I was inactive and hence not a co-ordinator for a long time. Anyway, all the best with the PJ / RR articles. --Pmlineditor (t · c · l) 08:18, 27 October 2015 (UTC)
- All right, then, and thank you for getting back to me. All the best to you. I will switch your name with mine. -- 2ReinreB2 (talk) 12:26, 27 October 2015 (UTC)