||This is not a forum for general discussion about Percy Jackson & the Olympians. Any such comments may be removed or refactored. Please limit discussion to improvement of this page. You may wish to ask factual questions about Percy Jackson & the Olympians at the Reference desk, discuss relevant Wikipedia policy at the Village pump, or ask for help at the Help desk.
Would anyone be opposed to a Camp Half-Blood characters category? Seems appropriate, given that most of the characters have article an' all. Harry Blue5 (talk) 22:27, 6 January 2011 (UTC) Probably we should just to Camp Half-Blood series for the Percy Jackson series category and the Heroes of Olympus category. The list of characters should just be in both cats, and in this cat. --Perseus, Son of Zeus 16:31, 11 January 2011 (UTC)
Our collaboration's pretty much stopped with The Battle of the Labyrinth...would someone rescue it? --Perseus, Son of Zeus 16:33, 11 January 2011 (UTC)
I'm planning on recategorising some of the stuff. Basically, Category:Percy Jackson and the Olympians and Category:The Heroes of Olympus would only contain the books in their series, and all characters would be moved to Category:Camp Half-Blood characters. The PJatO and the THoO categories would be recategorised and be subcategories of Category:Camp Half-Blood. That's the basic gist of it. What does everyone think? Harry Blue5 (talk) 13:36, 12 January 2011 (UTC)
- I'm going to go with silence as consensus here and do the categorisation. If anyone objects after I start recategorise stuff, tell me and I'll revert everything and continue the discussion. Harry Blue5 (talk) 10:59, 21 January 2011 (UTC)
- I think this is a good idea, but maybe you could also help to clarify the different sets of characters, as a few of my friends have complained about it being confusing Charmeister (talk) 11:07, 21 January 2011 (UTC) thanks Harry
The article Clarisse La Rue is being discussed concerning whether it is suitable for inclusion as an article according to Wikipedia's policies and guidelines or whether it should be deleted.
- I really don't know what you mean, truth be told. Harry Blue5 (talk) 11:08, 21 January 2011 (UTC)
- Charmeister, that doesn't apply to the whole world's view. --Perseus, Son of Zeus ✉ sign here 18:06, 25 January 2011 (UTC)
The article will be discussed at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Clarisse La Rue until a consensus is reached, and anyone is welcome to contribute to the discussion. The nomination will explain the policies and guidelines which are of concern. The discussion focuses on good quality evidence, and our policies and guidelines.
Users may edit the article during the discussion, including to improve the article to address concerns raised in the discussion. However, do not remove the article-for-deletion template from the top of the article. Harry Blue5 (talk) 17:59, 21 January 2011 (UTC)
Anyone think we should try to get The Lightning Thief to FA-status? --Perseus, Son of Zeus ✉ sign here 18:49, 26 January 2011 (UTC)
Percy Jackson mass deletion
I am in the process of a Percy Jackson mass deletion. --Perseus, Son of Zeus ✉ sign here 18:55, 26 January 2011 (UTC)
- This is not the case; please see here for more info and clarification. Airplaneman ✈ 00:35, 27 January 2011 (UTC)
Has anyone noticed that the PJTF articles alerts aren't working? There are three afd's and they're not showing up on the alerts... Brambleclawx 15:46, 30 January 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, the articles alerts haven't been working for awhile. PrincessofLlyr royal court 21:08, 1 February 2011 (UTC)
- I think the bot has been down for a few months, and its maintainer is inactive. I do recall a few people trying to revive the bot's project a while back; I'm not sure of the status on that. Airplaneman ✈ 07:46, 2 February 2011 (UTC)
- Oh, the new bot's up and running, but it doesn't seem to be working for PJTF. Brambleclawx 22:13, 2 February 2011 (UTC)
Nom'ed The Battle of the Labyrinth for GA...next collaboration? --Perseus8235 15:15, 14 February 2011 (UTC)
minor spelling issue
Can anyone confirm the spelling of Gaia/Gaea in The Lost Hero? It is being frequently changed back and forth in the related articles and honestly, I don't remember which one the book uses. Can we pick one and clearly stick with it? PrincessofLlyr royal court 02:41, 16 April 2011 (UTC)
- I just had a quick check in my (British Hardback) version of TLH and it appears to be "Gaia". Harry Blue5 (talk) 23:04, 17 April 2011 (UTC)
- But my American version writes "Gaea"... -Mktsay123 (talk) 14:30, 8 June 2011 (UTC)
It's time for another roll call
Well folks it looks like we've become inactive again and in hopes of changing that I propose sending out another roll call to our editors, moving pending to inactive, and active to pending. Anyone for or against? Winner 42 Talk to me! 01:30, 13 May 2011 (UTC)
- Sure, sounds good. PrincessofLlyr royal court 13:46, 13 May 2011 (UTC)
- Ok, I'll start on it. Can we get the bot to send out the roll call?Winner 42 Talk to me! 11:18, 14 May 2011 (UTC)
- You can use bots, yes. MessageDeliveryBot is really easy to use. Regards, Rock drum Ba-dumCrash 12:23, 14 May 2011 (UTC)
- I've sent out the roll call, you should be getting it soon. Winner 42 Talk to me! 16:27, 6 July 2011 (UTC)
- The message is has been sent completely now, the bot's work is done. Winner 42 Talk to me! 18:03, 6 July 2011 (UTC)
Our very bad staffing problem
As you may know, only 3 editors are "active" making it difficult to complete our projects. Does anyone have any ideas? Winner 42 Talk to me! 19:13, 27 July 2011 (UTC)
Suggestion that this taskforce become the "Rick Riordan Taskforce"
As Rick Riordan has been steadily at the top of children's literature bestseller and favorite author lists, maybe a way to get this WikiProject reactive would be to change it from solely Percy-Jackson related to include the Kane Chronicles and upcoming Magnus Chase series; perhaps even the Tres Navarre novels should be included, for the sake of completeness.
- Support - I am not active in this group, but it seems like a reasonable expansion and a good way to get targeted support on the topic. I would strongly recommend finding other people to collaborate on the articles with you, Sadads (talk) 14:20, 23 July 2015 (UTC)
VOTE HERE for a change to the member requirements or scope of the project
What do you think? Propose changes to the member requirements or project scope below. Please remember to sign your posts. Only supporter and active member votes will be counted. (In response to the July 2015 roll call).
- Member req.: At least three constructive edit to a page or pages in the project watchlist, or a response to a roll-call, every 3 months. Scope: task-force should cover all Rick Riordan-related articles, but not those related to the books' publishers. See the previous section on this talk page. 2ReinreB2 (talk) 04:06, 23 July 2015 (UTC)