Wikipedia talk:WikiProject San Antonio
|WikiProject United States / Texas / San Antonio Task Force||(Rated Project-class)|
|Threads older than 60 days may be archived by.|
Hi! I have never tried to contribute to a project like this before. How do I join you guys? Do I need to be a member or do I just start helping out? I am a San Antonio resident and would love to contribute to this project. Joseph5234 (talk) 02:25, 7 August 2013 (UTC)
I am currently working on the City of Cibolo, but can put in the effort to focus on the I-35 corridor from San Antonio to New Branufels and the I-10 corridor from San Antonio to Seguin. I just need to know how I become an official member of WikiProject San Antonio. CiboloBuffalo (talk) 05:19, 3 December 2017 (UTC)
Discussion to remove the Automatically assessed logic from the WikiProject United States template
Greetings, there is a discussion regarding removal of the logic used to populate Automatically assessed article categories from Template:WikiProject United States. Most of the categories (over 220 Wikipedia wide) were deleted in February 2013 because they were empty. These categories were previously populated by a bot that hasn't run since 2011 and the categories aren't used. Removal of this uneeded/unused logic will greatly reduce the size and complexity of the WikiProject United States template. Any comments or questions are encouraged here. Kumioko (talk) 18:50, 28 August 2013 (UTC)
- Lest there is any confusion for people who don't speak the same language, the words "logic used to populate Automatically assessed article categories" refer to the feature that was supposed to allow this WikiProject's template to "inherit" class and importance ratings from other WikiProjects. Kumioko says that there are no longer any bots performing the function that formerly copied those ratings. --Orlady (talk) 23:43, 31 August 2013 (UTC)
Wikimedia User Group for Texas proposed
Is anyone interested in joining the Wikimedia User Group "Wikimedia Texas"? See: meta:Talk:Wikimedia_United_States_Coalition#Wikimedia_Texas_Usergroup WhisperToMe (talk) 04:48, 10 March 2014 (UTC)
You are invited to participate in Wiki Loves Pride!
- What? Wiki Loves Pride, a campaign to document and photograph LGBT culture and history, including pride events
- When? June 2015
- How can you help?
- 1.) Create or improve LGBT-related articles and showcase the results of your work here
- 2.) Upload photographs or other media related to LGBT culture and history, including pride events, and add images to relevant Wikipedia articles; feel free to create a subpage with a gallery of your images (see examples from last year)
- 3.) Contribute to an LGBT-related task force at another Wikimedia project (Wikidata, Wikimedia Commons, Wikivoyage, etc.)
Or, view or update the current list of Tasks. This campaign is supported by the Wikimedia LGBT+ User Group, an officially recognized affiliate of the Wikimedia Foundation. Visit the group's page at Meta-Wiki for more information, or follow Wikimedia LGBT+ on Facebook. Remember, Wiki Loves Pride is about creating and improving LGBT-related content at Wikimedia projects, and content should have a neutral point of view. One does not need to identify as LGBT or any other gender or sexual minority to participate. This campaign is about adding accurate, reliable information to Wikipedia, plain and simple, and all are welcome!
If you have any questions, please leave a message on the campaign's main talk page.
Thanks, and happy editing!