Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Wine
|Home||Assessment||Cleanup||Participants||Guidelines||To do list||Talkpage||Templates||Translators|
|The current Wine Improvement Drive theme is Southern Hemisphere wine-Australian, New Zealand, Argentine, Chilean, South African, etc.
Feel free to contribute to any articles related to this month's theme.
|WikiProject Wine was featured in a WikiProject Report in the Signpost on 11 December 2013. If you wish to get involved with the Signpost, please visit the Newsroom.|
|This talk page is automatically archived by MiszaBot II. Any threads with no replies in 30 days may be automatically moved to Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Wine/Archive 13. Sections without timestamps are not archived.|
|WikiProject Wine||(Rated Project-class)|
|This subject is featured in the Outline of wine, which is incomplete and needs further development. That page, along with the other outlines on Wikipedia, is part of Wikipedia's Outline of Knowledge, which also serves as the table of contents or site map of Wikipedia.|
More Commons deletion requests
- Commons:Commons:Deletion requests/File:Perrier Jouet Cuvee Belle Epoque '96.jpg
- Commons:Commons:Deletion requests/File:Mouton Rothschild 2001.jpg
- Commons:Commons:Deletion requests/File:Mouton-1989.JPG
- Commons:Commons:Deletion requests/File:Plavac wine.JPG
- Commons:Commons:Deletion_requests/File:Egyptian wine.jpg
- Commons:Commons:Deletion requests/File:Mouton-1988.JPG
- Commons:Commons:Deletion requests/File:Revin-02.jpg
- Commons:Commons:Deletion requests/File:Sagrantino 2.JPG
Concord (grape) requested move
Hello! I've been working quite arduously on the Egyptian wine article in the past few days and I'm looking for good sources on grape varieties used and existing vineyards. If anyone could pitch in with a good source I'd really appreciate it. I'm particularly interested in information about the native Bannati grapes. Turnopoems (talk) 15:31, 8 November 2016 (UTC)
- I've finished the bulk of the text but I would appreciate if someone who is knowledgeable in wine/viticulture could proof-read the article to see if everything checks up.Turnopoems (talk) 13:12, 13 November 2016 (UTC)
Greco (grape): oldest merge in all of Wikipedia
Can someone with an interest in wine please deliver a coupe de grâce to the oldest merge proposal on Wikipedia, between Greco (grape) and Asprinio bianco; discussion is at the Greco talk page. I've expressed a view there, which differs from some earlier views, so it would be better to have another opinion (or, even better, action)! I have a view, but don't mind which decision is ultimately reached; feel free to be WP:BOLD. Klbrain (talk) 15:04, 6 December 2016 (UTC)
- Given no opposition, I've been bold and removed the merge templates; 3 years is long enough. Klbrain (talk) 11:04, 17 December 2016 (UTC)
2016 Community Wishlist Survey Proposal to Revive Popular Pages
Greetings WikiProject Wine Members!
This is a one-time-only message to inform you about a technical proposal to revive your Popular Pages list in the 2016 Community Wishlist Survey that I think you may be interested in reviewing and perhaps even voting for:
If the above proposal gets in the Top 10 based on the votes, there is a high likelihood of this bot being restored so your project will again see monthly updates of popular pages.
Further, there are over 260 proposals in all to review and vote for, across many aspects of wikis.
Thank you for your consideration. Please note that voting for proposals continues through December 12, 2016.
Best regards, Stevietheman — Delivered: 18:19, 7 December 2016 (UTC)