Wild Cherry, Arkansas
Wild Cherry is an unincorporated community in southwest Fulton County, Arkansas, United States. It is located along Arkansas Highway 223, just north of the Fulton-Izard county line. Wild Cherry Road runs north from the community. It is approximately six miles east of the eastern shore of Norfork Lake and about 11 miles north of Calico Rock. The elevation is 850 feet.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Wild Cherry, Arkansas
- Census of population and housing (2000): Arkansas Population and Housing Characteristics. DIANE Publishing. pp. 18–. ISBN 9781428985520.
- Blevins, Brooks (2002). Hill Folks: A History of Arkansas Ozarkers and Their Image. Univ of North Carolina Press. pp. 64–. ISBN 9780807860069. Retrieved 22 July 2013.
- Arkansas Atlas and Gazetteer, DeLorme, 2nd edition 2002, page = 26 ISBN 0-89933-345-1
- Thompson, George E. (1 July 2009). You Live Where?: Interesting and Unusual Facts about where We Live. iUniverse. p. 9. ISBN 978-1-4401-3421-0.
|This Arkansas state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|