Wild Man of Borneo
(Redirected from Wild Man of Borneo (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wild Man of Borneo or Wild Man from Borneo may refer to:
- Dayak people, indigenous people of Borneo
- Oofty Goofty or Wild Man of Borneo, real name Leon Borchardt (1862–1923 or later), German-born sideshow performer in the United States
- Wild Men of Borneo, Waino and Plutanor, real names Hiram W. Davis (1825–1905) and Barney Davis (1827–1912), American dwarf brothers and freak show performers
- Nickname for Jimi Hendrix (1942–70), American rock musician
- Wild Man From Borneo, racehorse that won the 1895 Grand National
- Bornean orangutan, primate species
- batutut, hominid cryptid reputed to inhabit Borneo
- The Wild Man of Borneo (film), 1941 American comedy film
- "Wild Man from Borneo", fictional freakshow in The Kid from Borneo, a 1933 short comedy film
- “Wild Man from Borneo”, a song by country singer Kinky Friedman
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wild Man of Borneo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.