"Wild One" is a song written by Dave Appell, Kal Mann, and Bernie Lowe. It was released as a single by Bobby Rydell in 1960. The song became a big hit for Rydell, spending 16 weeks on the Billboard Hot 100 peaking at No. 2, while peaking at No. 10 on the R&B chart, No. 7 in the United Kingdom, and No. 11 in Australia.
Session drummer Gary Chester played on this recording.
|US Billboard Hot 100
|Hot R&B Sides
|UK - Record Retailer
- ^ Wild One - By: Bobby Rydell, MusicVF.com Retrieved June 16, 2012.
- ^ Bobby Rydell - Chart History - The Hot 100, Billboard.com. Accessed July 24, 2015
- ^ Bobby Rydell - Full Official Chart History, Official Charts Company. Accessed October 15, 2015
- ^ David Kent, Australian Top 20 Singles - Week Ending April 16, 1960
- ^ The Official Gary Chester Website - Discography - Angelfire Accessed July 24, 2015
- ^ Gary Chester, "The New Breed: Systems for the Development of Your Own Creativity", Hal Leonard Corporation, (1985)