Wild One (Faith Hill song)
|Single by Faith Hill|
|from the album Take Me as I Am|
|B-side||"Go the Distance"
"I Would Be Stronger Than That"
|Released||September 23, 1993|
|Format||CD single, cassette single|
|Label||Warner Bros. Nashville|
|Songwriter(s)||Pat Bunch, Jaime Kyle, Will Rambeaux|
|Faith Hill singles chronology|
"Wild One", originally titled "She's a Wild One", is a country music song written by Pat Bunch, Jaime Kyle, and Will Rambeaux. It was first recorded in 1992 by country band Zaca Creek on their album, Broken Heartland, and country band Evangeline on their 1993 album, French Quarter Moon. Faith Hill later covered the song on her 1993 debut album, Take Me as I Am, and released it in late 1993 as her debut single. Hill's rendition was also her first Number One, spending the first four chart weeks of 1994 at the top of the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart.
- CD single
- "Wild One" - 2:45
- "Go the Distance" - 3:02
- "I Would Be Stronger Than That" - 4:48
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||1|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||1|
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||27|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||74|
- Whitburn, Joel (2004). The Billboard Book Of Top 40 Country Hits: 1944-2006. Second edition. Record Research. p. 158.
- "Top RPM Country Tracks: Issue 2359." RPM. Library and Archives Canada. January 17, 1994. Retrieved August 4, 2013.
- "Faith Hill – Chart history" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Faith Hill.
- "RPM Top 100 Country Tracks of 1994". RPM. December 12, 1994. Retrieved August 4, 2013.
- "Best of 1994: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 1994. Retrieved August 4, 2013.
"I Don't Call Him Daddy"
by Doug Supernaw
|Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks
January 1-January 22, 1994
"Live Until I Die"
by Clay Walker
by Michelle Wright
|RPM Country Tracks
January 17-January 24, 1994
|This 1990s country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|