|This article may rely excessively on sources too closely associated with the subject, potentially preventing the article from being verifiable and neutral. (February 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Wet'n'Wild Toronto Logo
|Slogan||Water you waiting for?|
|Location||Brampton, near Rexdale, Toronto, near Mississauga|
|Owner||Premier Parks, LLC|
|General Manager||Kevin Siu‐Chong|
|Previous names||Sunshine Beach Water Park, Wild Water Kingdom|
|Operating season||June to September|
|Area||100-acre (0.40 km2)|
|Water slides||15 water slides|
Wet'n'Wild Toronto (formerly known as "Sunshine Beach" and later Wild Water Kingdom) is located in Brampton, Ontario in the Greater Toronto Area. Opened in 1986, the 100-acre (0.40 km2) entertainment complex is located next to the Clairville Reservoir, Claireville Conservation Area and the Humber River. The park hosts a variety of attractions, including numerous water slides, a wave pool, a lazy river, the Caribbean Cove with a cascading waterfall, volleyball courts, a kids' water playground and adventure zone. The water park is home to "The Big Tipper", the only Double Tipping Bucket attraction in the world, holding eight hundred gallons of water, As well, there are non-swimming activities such as their Face Drop Zip Lines (to ride like superman or traditional style), a rock climbing wall, and 18-hole fantasy mini golf. The park is also home to a number of bars and food vendors and cabanas for parties. Wild Water Kingdom also had a mascot named "Hugo the Hippo."
Wild Water Kingdom is currently closed for renovations. It was purchased in 2016 by Premier Parks, LLC. Wild Water Kingdom also stated that because of the new ownership of Premier Parks, LLC the water park would receive a major cleaning while closed for 2016. The park was renamed Wet'n'Wild Toronto in December 2016. 
The water park opened in 1986 with a kids water playground named Dolphins Bay with multiple Splash Pads, Dry Playground, seven children's water slides and a wading pool.
Pending competition from Canada's Wonderland's new water park, Splash Works, influenced the addition of large wave pool at Wild Water Kingdom in 1992. This wave pool is the 4th largest in Canada behind those found at Wild Water Works in Hamilton, Splash Works at Canada's wonderland, and Calypso Waterpark in Ottawa
In 1995, Wild Water Kingdom added two water slides Cyclone and Devil's Drop. They also built a Lazy river. Wild Water Kingdom installed a hot tub and added batting cages and mini golf courses in 1997. More slides were built and many food-service chains such as Pizza Pizza and Mr. Sub began partnership with Wild Water Kingdom.
In the early 2000s, many new water attractions were added to the park including Midnight Express, The Abyss, and Nightrider. In 2008 the hot tub was removed. Throughout the late 2000s, Wild Water Kingdom focused on expanding their saltwater attractions and in 2009 the Wave Pool was retrofitted to be filled with saltwater becoming the first of its kind in Canada.
New bars were added and Wild Water Kingdom announces their first mascot "Hugo the hippo." BeaverTails opened at the park as park of the dining options. In July 2012 a new zip line attraction called Face Drop was added.The first of its kind in Canada, Face Drop has four 1,200-foot long high-tension cable rides that can be reaching speeds of 50 km/hr
In May 2015, Wild Water Kingdom announced that it would be closed for the 2015 season while it underwent major renovations and expansions. The water park remained closed during the 2016 season for continued renovations but the sports complex and golf driving range remained open.
Premier Parks, LLC, the operator of multiple attraction properties in Canada and the United States, acquired Wild Water Kingdom in July 2016. They announced a complete rebuild this is the second consecutive season for Wild Water Kingdom to be closed. In December 2016, the park was renamed Wet'n'Wild Toronto to match with its sister parks.
June 2012: Wild Water kingdom held their first "Beach Club Festival," an 18+ beach-themed party lasting till 3am. This became an annual event until the 2015 closure.
August 10, 2013: Wild Water Kingdom held an event called "the O Course" was based on U.S. Marine Corps fitness training, endurance, strength, speed, and stamina.This is Canada's only training course designed by and led by former U.S Marine drill instructor Sgt. Tony Austin.
August 30, 2013: Summer Rush, organized by radio station Z103.5 was held at Wild Water Kingdom.
May 30, 2015: SOS Fest Toronto (Summer of Soca Restival).
July 4–5, 2016: SOR Fest, also known as the Summer of Reggie Festival, a two-day concert event.
August 1–2, 2016 Wild Water Kingdom announced that the water park would be going under a complete rebuild giving reason as to why they were NOT open for the 2016 season.
August 2013 armed robbery
In August 2013 an Armed robbery occurred just as the 2nd Annual Beach Club Festival was ending for the season. Wild Water Kingdom was kept closed the following day so police could process the investigation and conduct interviews.
In September 2013 following the interviews and the investigation police had arrested three suspects two of which were connected in the robbery, police had been looking for another suspect in the robbery. In late July 2014 police have found,arrested and charged the fourth suspect in the robbery almost a year after the robbery.
Wild Water Kingdom is Northwest of Highway 427 2 km on Finch Ave West bordered by Steeles Ave East, housing and campgrounds at highway 427, highway 427 to the east and about 10 minutes southwest of Woodbridge, Wild Water Kingdom is also close to Humber College.
- "WILD WATER KINGDOM - Canada's Water Park just got bigger!". newswire.ca.
-  Archived February 13, 2015, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Acapulco - Our History". Acapulcopools.com. Retrieved 2012-03-21.
- "Operating Schedule". Wildwaterkingdom.com. Retrieved 2012-03-21.
- "– Wild Water Kingdom". Toronto.com. Retrieved 2016-01-20.
-  Archived February 13, 2015, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Attractions". wildwaterkingdom.com.
- "Toronto.com – Wild Water Kingdom". Toronto.com.
- "Rates". wildwaterkingdom.com.
- "Water Activities". Brampton.ca. Retrieved 2016-01-20.
- "Splash Works | Canada's Wonderland, Toronto, ON". Canadaswonderland.com. Retrieved 2016-01-20.
- "Safe, Clean, Healthy FUN!". Wild Waterworks. Retrieved 2016-01-20.
- Tonik web studio (2015-09-07). "Calypso :: Ottawa Waterpark :: Canada Waterpark". Calypsopark.com. Retrieved 2016-01-20.
- "Wild Water Kingdom Onboard Lazy River". YouTube. 2011-08-02. Retrieved 2016-01-20.
- "Wild Water Kingdom Toronto". clubZone. Retrieved 2016-01-20.
- "New this Summer… Bring the beach to you... - Wild Water Kingdom". Facebook. 2009-05-12. Retrieved 2016-01-20.
- "Pastry since 1978". BeaverTails. 2014-06-20. Retrieved 2016-01-20.
- "280812120742 Roxanne Face Drop A Team". YouTube. 2012-06-23. Retrieved 2016-01-20.
- "Premier parks acquires wild water kingdom water park near Toronto « Amusement Today". amusementtoday.com. Retrieved 2016-08-05.
- "Drake is hosting a pool party at Wild Water Kingdom". AUX.TV. 2013-07-03. Retrieved 2016-01-20.
- "Ladies and gentlemen. Coming soon, on... - Wild Water Kingdom - Facebook". facebook.com.
- "The O Course". theocourse.com.
- "Pink O Course 2013 - The O Course". 2016-06-14. Retrieved 2016-08-05.
- "SOR Event".
- "Wild Water Kingdom (Toronto) Events". clubzone.com. Retrieved 2016-08-05.
- "Wild Water Kingdom closed for day following robbery". cbc.ca. 19 August 2013.
- "Police arrest three men for Brampton's Wild Water Kingdom robbery". thestar.com. 13 September 2013.
- "Fourth suspect in violent Wild Water Kingdom robbery arrested". ourwindsor.ca.