Wild Wing Restaurants
|Founded||1999Sunderland, Ontario, Canadain|
Number of locations
|86 (July 2016)|
|Clark McKeown (president)|
Wild Wing Restaurants Inc., originally known as Wild Wing, was established in Sunderland, Ontario on March 17, 1999 by Rick Smiciklas. Its main business is focused on flavoured chicken wings. By 2008, it had opened 32 franchise restaurants in Ontario, and by March 2016 it had 85 locations throughout Canada, primarily in Ontario. The owner expects to expand to 130 franchises by 2020.
Wild Wing Restaurants headquarters is located in King City, a combined corporate office and restaurant that had a soft opening in early March 2016. It had previously had a temporary headquarters in Aurora. and has 85 locations, primarily in Ontario.
- "Locations". Wild Wings. Retrieved 2016-07-12.
- "About Us". Wild Wings. Retrieved 2016-07-12.
- "Canadian-Wild Wing Restaurants Launching Lawsuit vs American Buffalo Wild Wings" (Press release). Canadian Newswire.
- Eade, Ron (28 February 2008). "Wild about Wings". Ottawa Citizen. Archived from the original on 21 February 2014.
- Kelly, Tim (7 March 2016). "Wild Wing moves corporate headquarters to King City". King Connection. Metroland Publishing. Retrieved 11 March 2016.
- Contact info for Wild Wing head office
|This Canada-based restaurant or restaurant chain article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|