From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wildfire in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wildfire is an uncontrolled fire in a woodland area.
Wildfire or Wild Fire may also refer to:
- Woodill Wildfire, an American sports car
- Wildfire (motor company), manufacturers of small-engine and electric vehicles
- Wild Fire, a type of rocket vehicle designed by the da Vinci Project
- Wildfire, an XMPP server, the old name of Openfire
- HTC Wildfire, a phone running the Android operating system and made by HTC Corporation
- HTC Wildfire S, an updated version of the HTC Wildfire smartphone
- Wildfire Communications Inc, a voice communications startup that was sold to Orange
- Pro/ENGINEER, CAD/CAM/CAE software also known as Wildfire 5.0
- Jagged Alliance 2: Wildfire, a mod for the computer game Jagged Alliance 2
- Wildfire Pinball, a handheld pinball simulator manufactured by Parker Brothers in 1979
- "Sonic Wild Fire", the former name for the Sonic and the Secret Rings video game for the Nintendo Wii
- Wildfire Games, a freeware hobbyist game developer studio
- "WildFire" For NX Published By Nintendo, Based Comic A Spiritual Successor to Disaster: Day Of Crisis video game for the Nintendo Wii.
- Wildfire (comics), a DC Comics superhero and member of the Legion of Super-Heroes
- "WildFire" A Disaster,Action,Drama,Science Fiction for Comic Book By Top Cow Productions, Inc. and Minotaur Press.
- Wildfire (Carol Vance Martin), a Quality Comics female superhero from the 1940s
- Wildfire, a secret underground biological facility in The Andromeda Strain
- Wild Fire (novel), a 2006 novel by Nelson DeMille
- A space ship capable of crossing universes in the British TV miniseries Red Dwarf
- Wildfire (TV series), a sixty-minute drama on ABC Family
- Wildfire (1986 TV series), an animated series produced by Hanna-Barbera in 1986
- Wildfire (1988 film), an American film directed by Zalman King
- Wildfire (1945 film), an American film directed by Robert Emmett Tansey
- Wildfire (1925 film), a 1925 silent film
- Wildfire (1915 film), a 1915 silent film
- "Wildfire" (The Walking Dead), an episode of the television series The Walking Dead
- Wildfire (band), a bluegrass music band
- Wild Fire, John Holt (singer)
- Wild Fire (album), a 1971 album by jazz saxophonist Rusty Bryant
- Wildfire, the working title for Julianne Hough's unreleased second album.
- Wildfire, a 2016 album by singer-songwriter Rachel Platten
- "Wildfire" (Michael Martin Murphey song), 1975
- "Wildfire" (SBTRKT song), 2011
- "Wildfire", a song by Demi Lovato from her album Confident
- "Wildfire", a song by Budgie from their EP If Swallowed Do Not Induce Vomiting
- "Wildfire", a song by The Coral on their album The Coral
- "Wildfire", a song by Mando Diao
- "Wildfire", a song by John Mayer on his album Paradise Valley
- "Wildfire", a song by P.O.D. on the album Payable on Death
- "Wildfire", a song by Sonata Arctica on the album Reckoning Night
- "Wildfire", a song by Tinashe from her album Aquarius
- Wildfire (Silver Dollar City), a roller coaster at Silver Dollar City in Missouri
- Wildfire (Kolmården Wildlife Park), a roller coaster currently under construction at Kolmården Wildlife Park in Bråviken, Sweden
- "Wildfire", Chippewa name of sculptor Edmonia Lewis (c. 1844–1907)
- Miliaria profunda, the most severe form of the miliaria skin disease, sometimes referred to as "wildfire"
- Wildfire is a restaurant concept owned by Lettuce Entertain You Enterprises
- Wyldfire is a dating app introduced in 2014
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wildfire.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.