The Last Alliance
Number of employees
Wildfire Games is an independent free software video game developer, originally founded as a modding team in 2001. The logo is the Chinese character "火" (fire). Wildfire Games is developing two games of the real-time strategy genre. In addition to game development, Wildfire Games has developed the Pyrogenesis game engine used in 0 A.D. and separate mods.
|0 A.D. Part I - Empires Ascendant||Real-time strategy||In development|
|0 A.D. Part II (Expansion pack)||Real-time strategy||Planning|
- Top 100 Best Mods and Indies of 2008
- Alex S. (2019-05-06). "Identifying the Frame Rate Bottleneck in 0 A.D." intel.com. Retrieved 2019-06-18.
- "Pyrogenesis game engine - Mod DB". Moddb.com. Retrieved 2009-02-13.
- Michael Larabel (2009-07-12). "0 A.D. Game Goes Open-Source". phoronix.com. Retrieved 2019-06-16.
- "0 A.D. - A free, open-source game of ancient warfare". play0ad.com. Retrieved 2019-06-16.
- "2008 Mod of the Year Awards event - Mod DB". Moddb.com. Retrieved 2019-06-16.