Wildlife Reserves Singapore
|Formation||1 August 2000|
|Headquarters||80 Mandai Lake Road, Singapore 729826|
Wildlife Reserves Singapore is a self-funded organisation based in Singapore which manages the majority of zoos in the country. The organisation currently manages the Singapore Zoo, the Night Safari, the Jurong Bird Park and the River Safari in Singapore.
Effects of the COVID-19 pandemic
In response to the Singapore government's call on 3 April 2020 to create a circuit breaker to help slow the spread of infection in Singapore, WRS announced on its Facebook page that it would close Jurong Bird Park, Night Safari, River Safari and Singapore Zoo from 7 April.
- "Singapore Zoo". NLB. Retrieved 7 September 2019.
- "Board of Directors". Wildlife Reserves Singapore. Retrieved 3 February 2018.
- "Our Parks". Wildlife Reserves Singapore. Archived from the original on 24 October 2016. Retrieved 8 October 2010.
- Frater, Patrick (3 April 2020). "Singapore Changes Tack, Nears Lockdown in Coronavirus Fight". Variety. Retrieved 4 April 2020.
- "Wildlife Reserves Singapore". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 4 April 2020.