Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wile may refer to:
|Look up wile in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- John Wile (born 1947), English football player and manager
- Matt Wile (born 1992), American football player
- Wile Cup, a croquet trophy initiated at the University of British Columbia
- M. Wile and Company Factory Building in Buffalo, NY, USA
- WILE (AM), a radio station (1270 AM) licensed to Cambridge, Ohio, United States
- WILE-FM, a radio station (97.7 FM) licensed to Byesville, Ohio, United States
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wile.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.