Wiley Park railway station
Station front in October 2006
|Location||King Georges Road, Wiley Park|
|Operated by||Sydney Trains|
|Distance||15.35 kilometres from Central|
|Opened||19 June 1938|
Wiley Park station opened on 19 June 1938, well after the line from Belmore to Bankstown opened in 1909, to provide an interchange with King Georges Road. While adjacent stations have island platforms, this station was built with side platforms and the architecture of the station buildings is significantly different.
Platforms & services
|1||services to Central & the City Circle|||
|2||services to Lidcombe & Liverpool via Bankstown|||
Punchbowl Bus Company operates two routes via Wiley Park station:
- Wiley Park Station NSWrail.net
- Wiley Park Railway Station Group NSW Environment & Heritage
- "T3: Bankstown line timetable" (PDF). Sydney Trains. 20 October 2013 [amended January 2015].
- "Route 942 timetable" (PDF). Punchbowl Bus Co. 22 September 2014.
- "Route S14 timetable" (PDF). Punchbowl Bus Co. 22 September 2014.
- NightRide bus services Transport Info NSW